Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  nohairequalsnogirls on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:15 pm

I am a 22 year old man with mob and it annoys the fuck outta me when someone talks about how they beat hair loss and then they show pics and they're a woman or have areata and not good old fucking MALE PATTERN baldness.

Has any MAN here actually stopped their make pattern baldness, as in they didn't have fucking areata but CUE BALL horse shoe pattern baldness, and then started treating it, and at least 5 entire years later it hadn't progressed any at all or improved? Even 2-3 years isn't enough to tell if your male fucking curse baldness has fucking stopped.

If so how'd you do it?

Thanks in advance, my name is mike btw.

nohairequalsnogirls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  ar on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Hey mike, numerous members both still active and long since "moved on" have gotten success in stopping mpb. Some have had more obvious success and achieved regrowth. Something to keep in mind is that everybody is biologically unique, what works for one user may not work for another and that has been a trend, therefore adequate research and lab work before jumping into a regimen is recommended so that you don't waste any money, worst of all without knowing why the money was wasted. It's been a problem in the past and users direct that frustration towards the forum as a whole.

Whether you'll be happy with the information on this site depends on the effort you put into it in regards to reading, which is necessary to really pin point where you individually stand in a complex web of factors that can lead to mpb.

If you have any questions fire em away!
avatar
ar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2013-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  FredtheBelgian on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:00 am

Has any MAN here actually stopped their make pattern baldness, as in they didn't have fucking areata but CUE BALL horse shoe pattern baldness, and then started treating it, and at least 5 entire years later it hadn't progressed any at all or improved? Even 2-3 years isn't enough to tell if your male fucking curse baldness has fucking stopped.

Even Captain Jean Luc Picard in the 24th century hasn't done that, what do you expect? My analysis is that people claming permanent success here had Telogen Effluvium or a very mild form of mature hairline and slight diffuse thinning like one would have after a bad dandruff. The rest, well it's guys like me with severe MPB trying to thicken their donor area to have better results from a hair transplant...
avatar
FredtheBelgian

Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 28
Location : Brussels

View user profile http://www.fredk.be

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  whodathunkit on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 am

My, there's quite a few of these skeptical posts from brand new posters these days, aren't there?

And yes, Fred the Belgian would know all about exactly what was wrong with the people who have had success on this forum because he's met all of us in person and examined our heads, plus he's got a heavy science degree in a knowledgeable biomedical field like...COMMUNICATIONS! So of course he was able to make a quick and entirely accurate diagnosis after examining us. Razz

Mike, why don' t you read A LOT on the forum, do some research, then give some stuff a try for a few months. See what if anything works for you.

My first recommendation is to figure out what eating style makes you feel and look healthiest. This takes some work but diet is the foundation for stopping and reversing hair loss.

whodathunkit

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  FredtheBelgian on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 am

I know the forum by heart, from chelation to the "doctrine", yet no nothing has helped, except something I found on my own: large doses of vitamin A :p. I said from what I've seen on the forum, of course I've never met anyone out of a fairy tale.

Watch out for my degree in communication sciences, I can't help people to regrow their hair but I can convince them there is no hope in regrowing it Very Happy.
avatar
FredtheBelgian

Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 28
Location : Brussels

View user profile http://www.fredk.be

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  ar on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 am

Pay no attention to Fred's random neurotic outbursts Mike, he's one of our more tempermental users and has a grudge against the rest of us because he wasted a bunch of money on supplements he never knew whether he needed or not and saw no results from it. But as he himself said, as I said too, he did find something that is helping him in non synthetic vitamin A in super large doses through the info on this site.

It's about knowing and finding what's right for you, this takes time and honest patience.
avatar
ar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2013-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 am

I spent a good amount of time in the previous century trying many things. It took quite a few years into the new century to finally figure it out for me.

The short answer is, treat yourself holistically, the whole body. This forum deep within its coffers will offer a potential solution for just about anyone.

People wonder about a cure or successful treatment as if there is one, specific method that works.

The short answer is, there are many causes of hair loss and how it affects you can be different than someone else.

There are many threads that get into different causes. A few worth mentioning that do not get mentioned quite enough.
Iatrogenic causes, meaning something the doctor prescribed, since some drugs have a lingering effect on factors that influence hair.

It requires a good deal of reading to rule everything out and once you do, fighting hair loss will be easier and successful.



_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11963
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  FredtheBelgian on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:21 am

Wasted, why wasted? those supplements helped my well being no? They were from the famous Top 6. Surely they did something, well I like telling myself that instead of believing I've been robbed Smile.
avatar
FredtheBelgian

Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 28
Location : Brussels

View user profile http://www.fredk.be

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  AS54 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 am

OP,

I'd say if you want to hedge your bets and take a truly objective look at your outlook for a hairloss cure, the truth can probably be found somewhere in the middle between absolute skepticism and absolute idealism.

If you have a slick bald head, are supplements/diet/exercise going to regrow a thick mane of hair? Let's just be realistic, probably not. Is it out of the question entirely? No, but we're being pragmatic.

If on the other hand, however, you are in the earlier stages of hair loss, your hairloss is caused by some other factor besides MPB, and if you are truly dedicated to an all around lifestyle reset, then there is a good chance you could probably make headway into halting your hairloss.

Obviously some people have more aggressive hairloss as far as timeline is concerned. I believe Fred is one of these cases, as am I. My thinning began at 17 as well and has progressed rapidly. There is alot of variety (like in anything) in the members of the forum. Some people aren't as advanced: they might have had some slight hairline recession or mild diffuse thinning, or even a small patch of loss or so. Results are going to vary depending on the cause of your loss and on what stage it is in. For myself and for Fred, are the top six going to regrow our hair? Probably not.

Can we stop further loss? I believe so. And for others on the forum fortunate enough to have more slowly advancing cases (or those who just were proactive early), I'd say their outlook might be pretty good, again if they are disciplined enough to make the changes it requires.

But Fred, although I identify with your skepticism and also your particular case, I don't think we can make broad sweeping generalizations about the prognosis for each person. We have to acknowledge the variation. At the same time I do think we need to be realistic because building up impractical hope can be just as damaging as snuffing it out to begin with.
avatar
AS54

Posts : 2368
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 29
Location : MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  FredtheBelgian on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:28 am

That's what I want to tell people that criticize the fact that I remain utterly skeptical about regrowing hair naturally. Giving false hope can be really damaging to someone, I went through it and I wish someone just told me I was wasting my time.

I don't agree with the "there's no harm in trying". There is, your time is precious. Don't waste it. I'm aiming at manual methods here though.
avatar
FredtheBelgian

Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 28
Location : Brussels

View user profile http://www.fredk.be

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:33 am

anthonyspencer54 - Pretty well stated.

In my particular case, I spent an enormous amount of time for many years trying to figure it all out, with only the best results at the time of just slowing things down a little and other times losing the battle completely.

However, I kept on with it.

Let's say you had mold toxicity, or you took pharmaceutical medications, or had a chronic infection, or inflammation from unknown origins (such as oral pathology and GI milieu). Unless these are addressed first, there's no telling if success is possible.




_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11963
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  ar on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:43 am

Fred - simply state the fact that this battle can be extremy difficult for some, instead of turning people who might benefit away just because of your insecurity and lack of immediate success. Any more fatalist proclamations will result in you getting the boot as I'm out of patience, I don't want to, as the points of yours that are valid are worthy of being here and it would be a shame to see them go.
avatar
ar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2013-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  FredtheBelgian on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 am

As you wish, everyone knows my stand on having results with natural methods, I will not talk about it here anymore.

It's just that a lot of those threads pop up these times, you know the "Anyone had success?" threads.
avatar
FredtheBelgian

Posts : 508
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 28
Location : Brussels

View user profile http://www.fredk.be

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  ppm on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:19 am

nohairequalsnogirls wrote:Has any MAN here actually stopped their make pattern baldness
If you refer to alternative methods alone, the odds would be very, very small. The simple rule is: never ever ever trust anyone on his/hers personal account. It is very well known how people make things up. Unless someone shows microscope pictures and presents haircounts, like companies that do phase 2 or phase 3 fda trials (i.e. histogen) ..

ppm

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  scottyc33 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:42 am

nohairequalsnogirls wrote:I am a 22 year old man with mob and it annoys the fuck outta me when someone talks about how they beat hair loss and then they show pics and they're a woman or have areata and not good old fucking MALE PATTERN baldness.

Has any MAN here actually stopped their make pattern baldness, as in they didn't have fucking areata but CUE BALL horse shoe pattern baldness, and then started treating it, and at least 5 entire years later it hadn't progressed any at all or improved? Even 2-3 years isn't enough to tell if your male fucking curse baldness has fucking stopped.

If so how'd you do it?

Thanks in advance, my name is mike btw.

Starting around the age of 32 over a span of one to two years I went to ~ NW2.5. I've been able to stay there for the past 4 years.
(FWIW both of my grandfathers and my father are cue ball and went cue ball in there 20s or 30s).

scottyc33

Posts : 1151
Join date : 2008-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  ubraj on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 am

Yes, classic MPB/androgenic alopecia. Receding hairline then classic bald spot at the back of head.

Majority of family are also cueballs and all had classic MPB/androgenic alopecia so can say have a strong genetic component to being a cueball too.


Stopping hair loss and regrowth are two completely separate areas concerning hair loss and can have regrowth without stopping hair loss and vice versa. This is what many new people to hair loss are confused about, IMO. They stop treatment if they see no regrowth.


I'm with CS and my research and experimentation parallels his. I just use different methods and little known methods to address.

Little known anecdotal evidence shows that most autoimmune ailments respond very well when you remove the pathogenic issue which includes mold biotoxins in most cases. Hair loss is no different, IMO. As CS mentioned, medication toxicity can impeded results in removing the pathogenic portion and the body on it's own in removing the pathogens. As can radiation/EMF toxicity. As can Staph. As can constipation. As can mold biotoxin which is "extremely" common in autoimmune ailments. My back posts explain in detail on how to correct. Basically just repeating all of Dr. Loyds findings in most cases.

There are specific methods used that I have posted over the years. Ranging from electrical and magnetic devices, diet, chelation/detox including inclined bed therapy which will lower the pathogen load. There is a lot to learn.



Biofilm is what can get one going in circles however, IMO, and why finding a good shampoo is important or a topical to help remove calcification


Contrary to belief, battling hair loss is extremely easy, IMO/IME. Just like stopping gray hair (e.g. Doug Coil and/or LLLT). The issue is many are using methods that are mediocre at best. Not to mention trying to teach someone over the internet is darn near impossible. The people I help in person get very good results with little effort but the methods used are little known and always have to be vigilant. While when I try to teach someone on the internet it's very hard from the amount of work that it takes me. And for some reason a lot gets lost in translation. I think because many spend 30 seconds reading and contemplating what took me 30 minutes to type which is my biggest gripe about why people don't get results from methods that do work.

At one time, I also used these mediocre treatments and took many many months to slow and then finally stop hair loss while with these newer methods, when things are done correct, stopping hair loss happens occurs very fast (as in a couple weeks) and may go through a shed in the process. Then just have to be vigilant from then on but hair will be bulletproof when done correctly.

Something interesting also occurs when the frequency pattern of hair loss is eliminated from the body. People go about their lives and question weather hair loss was such a problem for them like other people. Same occurs with cancer and other autoimmune ailments too. They figure that the condition must not have been so bad.

If you've been battling hair loss and are still obsessing over your hair even if you've stopped it, then the frequency pattern exists and you are still prone to hair loss.

hope this helps


ubraj

Posts : 2246
Join date : 2009-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:21 am

For me Vegan Diet stopped my hair loss, I still have some problems oil but I believe it is due to excessive masturbation and abuse of Steroids

I believe the Diet is 90% of the healing process of hair loss

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  nohairequalsnogirls on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 am

Can you refer me to these methods?

rdkml wrote:Yes, classic MPB/androgenic alopecia. Receding hairline then classic bald spot at the back of head.

Majority of family are also cueballs and all had classic MPB/androgenic alopecia so can say have a strong genetic component to being a cueball too.


Stopping hair loss and regrowth are two completely separate areas concerning hair loss and can have regrowth without stopping hair loss and vice versa. This is what many new people to hair loss are confused about, IMO. They stop treatment if they see no regrowth.


I'm with CS and my research and experimentation parallels his. I just use different methods and little known methods to address.

Little known anecdotal evidence shows that most autoimmune ailments respond very well when you remove the pathogenic issue which includes mold biotoxins in most cases. Hair loss is no different, IMO. As CS mentioned, medication toxicity can impeded results in removing the pathogenic portion and the body on it's own in removing the pathogens. As can radiation/EMF toxicity. As can Staph. As can constipation. As can mold biotoxin which is "extremely" common in autoimmune ailments. My back posts explain in detail on how to correct. Basically just repeating all of Dr. Loyds findings in most cases.

There are specific methods used that I have posted over the years. Ranging from electrical and magnetic devices, diet, chelation/detox including inclined bed therapy which will lower the pathogen load. There is a lot to learn.



Biofilm is what can get one going in circles however, IMO, and why finding a good shampoo is important or a topical to help remove calcification


Contrary to belief, battling hair loss is extremely easy, IMO/IME. Just like stopping gray hair (e.g. Doug Coil and/or LLLT). The issue is many are using methods that are mediocre at best. Not to mention trying to teach someone over the internet is darn near impossible. The people I help in person get very good results with little effort but the methods used are little known and always have to be vigilant. While when I try to teach someone on the internet it's very hard from the amount of work that it takes me. And for some reason a lot gets lost in translation. I think because many spend 30 seconds reading and contemplating what took me 30 minutes to type which is my biggest gripe about why people don't get results from methods that do work.

At one time, I also used these mediocre treatments and took many many months to slow and then finally stop hair loss while with these newer methods, when things are done correct, stopping hair loss happens occurs very fast (as in a couple weeks) and may go through a shed in the process. Then just have to be vigilant from then on but hair will be bulletproof when done correctly.

Something interesting also occurs when the frequency pattern of hair loss is eliminated from the body. People go about their lives and question weather hair loss was such a problem for them like other people. Same occurs with cancer and other autoimmune ailments too. They figure that the condition must not have been so bad.

If you've been battling hair loss and are still obsessing over your hair even if you've stopped it, then the frequency pattern exists and you are still prone to hair loss.

hope this helps


nohairequalsnogirls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  nohairequalsnogirls on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:24 am

Steven_Tyler wrote:For me Vegan Diet stopped my hair loss, I still have some problems oil but I believe it is due to excessive masturbation and abuse of Steroids

I believe the Diet is 90% of the healing process of hair loss

Do you have male pattern baldness specifically?

nohairequalsnogirls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  BG on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:37 am

I have for the time being. I'm at 2.5 years.

BG

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  BG on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:43 am

Rdkml how does one use a doug coil machine to prevent/reverse greying? Any other tips for that ?
Also are you saying that even though I've stopped my hair loss, the fact that I feel I'm still battling it means I'm at a frequency for hair loss? Hope that makes sense.

Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread.

BG

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  nohairequalsnogirls on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:53 am

BG wrote:I have for the time being. I'm at 2.5 years.

What are your methods? just wondering

nohairequalsnogirls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  whodathunkit on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:59 am

nohair,

rdkml and many other successful posters have posted their methods and ideology fairly thoroughly. Suggest to you that you do some reading and then ask some questions. You'll benefit more from the knowledge that way. I know from firsthand experience.

whodathunkit

Posts : 874
Join date : 2011-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:06 am

nohairequalsnogirls wrote:
Steven_Tyler wrote:For me Vegan Diet stopped my hair loss, I still have some problems oil but I believe it is due to excessive masturbation and abuse of Steroids

I believe the Diet is 90% of the healing process of hair loss

Do you have male pattern baldness specifically?

i believe so but not sure, my hairline is huge

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:11 am

An FYI for any one new here. It's becoming pretty routine to see posts like this. Now, believe me, there isn't enough time in the day to answer questions...just when there's time.

There is truly a wealth of information within the forum and I'd say the best of it is scattered throughout many years.

Also, for what it's worth, the more reading the more this will all start to come together and make sense.

Asking questions will just lead to more questions. Reading as much as you can here will have most of those, if not all questions answered.

_________________
My regimen
http://www.immortalhair.org/mpb-regimen

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
avatar
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Posts : 11963
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum