Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  ubraj on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 am

dudebro wrote:Hey rdkml...

What do you think about rubbing nails of two hands together

What if the placebo effect is actually our subconscious mind healing our problems because we honestly and genuinely believe in something being able to help.

I've heard the nails thing before but I have no idea if it works because I never tried it myself while I had active hair loss. It wouldn't surprise me if it was as helpful as scalp massages and similar methods.

Regarding the placebo effect, yeah, positive affirmations and such are helpful with it helping some more than others for various reasons.


ubraj

Posts : 2246
Join date : 2009-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  nohairequalsnogirls on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Actually..the only things I'm doing right now are religious scalp massages (my own methods) and zinc pyrithione shampoo that happens to be around here. I need to get on piroctone olamine shampoo!

anyways I no longer have scalp itch very often if ever really. Is this necessarily a good sign that the hideous baldness is stopping or merely a sign that what I'm doing is glorified scratching of the itch on my scalp?

nohairequalsnogirls

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  Beebrox on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 pm

rofl wrote:i believe in the placebo effect, especially in pain, but the problem i have is convincing myself something is going to work. i always have self doubt, and therefore rendering any placebo effect void.

You can read something about meditation or neurofeedback or any different kind of biofeedback. You will be surpriced what human mind can do. While you concentrate on the problem, you might also amplify it, this is why your current thoughts already have some future implications. Mind is two sided sword, mostly driven by what you've thought before. But important to know is that brain is plastic and prone to changes all the time.


Our body is our subconscious mind, and anybody who thinks that their conscious mind is running the show is seriously mistaken. In fact the conscious mind just may be the most narcissistic entity in the universe, it thinks it's running the show. It's not.
~ Nora Gegaudas

Beebrox

Posts : 1123
Join date : 2011-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  Complexx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:35 pm

whodathunkit wrote:My, there's quite a few of these skeptical posts from brand new posters these days, aren't there?

And yes, Fred the Belgian would know all about exactly what was wrong with the people who have had success on this forum because he's met all of us in person and examined our heads, plus he's got a heavy science degree in a knowledgeable biomedical field like...COMMUNICATIONS! So of course he was able to make a quick and entirely accurate diagnosis after examining us. Razz

Mike, why don' t you read A LOT on the forum, do some research, then give some stuff a try for a few months. See what if anything works for you.

My first recommendation is to figure out what eating style makes you feel and look healthiest. This takes some work but diet is the foundation for stopping and reversing hair loss.
I love your post lol! Are you a female? I believe I've seen you on a couple of threads claiming that the VR and Maliniak scalp exercise was going great for you.... Still doing it?

NOTE: I know several people that are extremely healthy that go bald, so I'm definitely convinced that nutrition is a "secondary factor" but yea I still love your post haha! We need more people like you on these ridiculously skeptical forums.

This post was edited in courtesy of rofl.


Last edited by Complexx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Complexx

Posts : 890
Join date : 2013-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  Complexx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Beebrox wrote:
rofl wrote:i believe in the placebo effect, especially in pain, but the problem i have is convincing myself something is going to work. i always have self doubt, and therefore rendering any placebo effect void.
You can read something about meditation or neurofeedback or any different kind of biofeedback. You will be surpriced what human mind can do. While you concentrate on the problem, you might also amplify it, this is why your current thoughts already have some future implications. Mind is two sided sword, mostly driven by what you've thought before. But important to know is that brain is plastic and prone to changes all the time.


Our body is our subconscious mind, and anybody who thinks that their conscious mind is running the show is seriously mistaken. In fact the conscious mind just may be the most narcissistic entity in the universe, it thinks it's running the show. It's not.
~ Nora Gegaudas
Here is a dude that is on the same page as I am! Good post beebrox!
avatar
Complexx

Posts : 890
Join date : 2013-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:09 am

This is another thread newer people need to read, especially Ubraj/Rdkml's posts. Seems he completely beat his hair loss, however his methods seem a bit confusing to me.

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 212
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  long hair on Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:29 pm

MovieJunkie89 wrote:This is another thread newer people need to read, especially Ubraj/Rdkml's posts. Seems he completely beat his hair loss, however his methods seem a bit confusing to me.

beat his hair loss or grow new hair or both of them?
avatar
long hair

Posts : 183
Join date : 2015-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  Sage 1 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:13 am

Seems that i beat mine, but im using everything orally instead.
Im just using natural fresh ingredient diet, and nothing put in minimalist form as pills or powder.

You can put whatever labeled nutrients on a pill, but how is the actual outcome of those in your own system?

Sage 1

Posts : 437
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  johndoe1225 on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:08 am

Sage 1 wrote:Seems that i beat mine, but im using everything orally instead.
Im just using natural fresh ingredient diet, and nothing put in minimalist form as pills or powder.

You can put whatever labeled nutrients on a pill, but how is the actual outcome of those in your own system?

Hey Sage, I know you talk a lot about juicing but I don't remember anyone asking about other aspects of your diet, do you mind sharing?

I know it's natural and everything, but what would you say it is? I'm Paleo for example

Also you got me hooked on boiled carrots, I'm hopelessly addicted now Very Happy

johndoe1225

Posts : 978
Join date : 2015-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:03 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:Seems that i beat mine, but im using everything orally instead.
Im just using natural fresh ingredient diet, and nothing put in minimalist form as pills or powder.

You can put whatever labeled nutrients on a pill, but how is the actual outcome of those in your own system?

Hey Sage, I know you talk a lot about juicing but I don't remember anyone asking about other aspects of your diet, do you mind sharing?

I know it's natural and everything, but what would you say it is? I'm Paleo for example

Also you got me hooked on boiled carrots, I'm hopelessly addicted now Very Happy

I used my topical before, but i changed it for internal usage instead for comfort reasons.
So basically i slow juice cucumber, celery, spinach, Swiss Chard, rosemary and coriander.

My overall diet is organic with a lot of greens, and i dont put anything synthetically produced food in my body.
I cut down on meat for example, and added a lot of beans instead.
Think of our jaw structure for example, are we meat eaters?

Sage 1

Posts : 437
Join date : 2015-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Sat May 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Appears I've beaten mine as well. Thank the Gods I no longer have to worry about this anymore. I used the recipe here on a daily basis for 2 months (Even though Im still going to continue using it)




My MPB was overall still in its early stages so it didn't take me very long to start seeing results (About 5 days in I knew it was working). First crown started thickening up (It was thinning but not very noticeable to anyone but myself) and then baby hairs started covering my hairline and even most of my forehead. I began to dermaroll once a week and applying NOW Rosemary oil along with Emu Oil (The Emu and Rosemary was used daily after using and washing out the green tea/coconut shampoo, the purpose was to encourage the baby hairs on my temples to grow) to fully restore my temples and hairline. My hairline is pretty much back to normal but I still have baby hairs growing past my original hairline, which is giving me an even smaller forehead (lol).

I may use this green tea/coconut shampoo for the rest of my life (Probably 3x a week to keep the MPB from ever coming back again).

Thank You to everyone for your help and support.

MovieJunkie89

Posts : 212
Join date : 2015-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: has any man here actually stopped male pattern baldness?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum