Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» About to lose a tooth - advice needed
Today at 6:01 am by Delphine

» Hairloss diet
Today at 5:54 am by Delphine

» Question for Anyone that has had success with manuals.
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 pm by sizzlinghairs

» Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:41 pm by long hair

» question regarding DT and DT-CPR
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:13 am by sizzlinghairs

» Has anyone tried topical onion juice with success to regrow hair?
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:39 am by sizzlinghairs

» My experience and progress
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:47 pm by Asymmetricalbets

» Antihistamine
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:52 am by CausticSymmetry

» My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:30 am by mak123

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Mind/Body Connection

Go down

Mind/Body Connection

Post  Growdamnit on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 am

Hey guys,

Is there any scientific proof that if you keep a good mood about your hair loss and visualize what you want, you will achieve results? It is undeniable that the mind connects the nervous system, endocrine system, and a myriad of other complex "machines" in the body. Similar to that of a cancer patient simply "thinking" their illness away.

Is this all a myth? If so, explain...thanks!

Growdamnit

Posts : 1081
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mind/Body Connection

Post  dreft on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 am

There is a connection, but I don't think visualizing health will actually work. This works IME:

http://www.fhu.com/be_still_and_know_download2.html

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/meditation.htm...This explain a lot, the first link is the original. I would start with this second one.

dreft

Posts : 213
Join date : 2011-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mind/Body Connection

Post  FATE on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 am

I believe that the mind has a huge part to do with hair loss, and hair growth..

This lecture maybe of intrest to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjj0xVM4x1I
avatar
FATE

Posts : 153
Join date : 2011-09-06
Location : southwest/UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mind/Body Connection

Post  Growdamnit on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:43 am

FATE? wrote:I believe that the mind has a huge part to do with hair loss, and hair growth..

This lecture maybe of intrest to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjj0xVM4x1I
Thanks for the video, but have you wondered if it's all just a scam?

Growdamnit

Posts : 1081
Join date : 2012-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mind/Body Connection

Post  Complexx on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:45 am

Growdamnit wrote:
FATE? wrote:I believe that the mind has a huge part to do with hair loss, and hair growth..

This lecture maybe of intrest to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjj0xVM4x1I
Thanks for the video, but have you wondered if it's all just a scam?
Hypochondria, psychosomatic people, placebo effect, nocebo effect, and it is now scientifically proven that 85-100% of ALL illness is caused/driven by emotional traumas (childhood traumas most of the time) It has also been proven that thoughts and beliefs can alter genetic expression... Tell me, how much would the big PHARMA companies and the government be making off if this "scam" if it's free? The real scam here is modern medicine bro.
avatar
Complexx

Posts : 890
Join date : 2013-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mind/Body Connection

Post  Complexx on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:49 am

dreft wrote:There is a connection, but I don't think visualizing health will actually work. This works IME:

http://www.fhu.com/be_still_and_know_download2.html

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/meditation.htm...This explain a lot, the first link is the original. I would start with this second one.
Both those links don't work... What were they about? I think visualization is a key factor in optimal health IMO.
avatar
Complexx

Posts : 890
Join date : 2013-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mind/Body Connection

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum