Pig oil is the cure! Not a joke

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pig oil is the cure! Not a joke

Post  youbet on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:22 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:saturated topical fats are good

but coconut oil would be much easier to acquire and work better

basically avoid topical unsaturated fats

Work better? that's pretty bold, Ive never seen documented evidence of coconut oil regrowing hair in 8 months to the extent shown in the case I posted.

youbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Now we just need something that will transform us into rats.

j87x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:51 pm

is Minoxidil soluble in oil?
magic_gro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:55 pm

lustucru wrote:more effective than TEEEEEEN percent minoxidil? WTF...

0.5ml of 10% minoxidil are equivalent to 1ml of 5% minoxidil.

Wouldn't it be beautiful if one could use both minoxidil and pig oil at the same time?

Has anyone here tried the pig oil?
magic_gro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:30 pm

j87x wrote:Now we just need something that will transform us into rats.

look at the link i posted, scroll down to the bottom for pictures of hair growth on a human.

cltri.gov.in/Pugazhendan/Beneficial%20Effect%20of%20Lard%20in%20Androgenic%20Alopecia.pdf

youbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:51 am

That's a great before and after pic wander if it's real I did try this for a few weeks but it was messy so I stopped did make scalp feel good though maybe I'll try again for it least 6 months?

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoungforthis on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:20 am

Guys why would a study be full of mistakes? i'm sick of many studies which are written like a 3 year old (if that) seriously don't trust anything health related if it isn't even written properly.. couldn't read 2 paragraphs without encountering grammatical mistakes..

tooyoungforthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:34 am

"i'm sick of many studies which are written like a 3 year old"

The irony here is delicious..

youbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:17 am

Pig lard comes from subcutaneous fat, the same fat that is used to extract growth factors for AAPE!

Could it be that pig lard contains a lot of the same growth factors... granted its not as concentrated, but you can apply it every day.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4379938/

youbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thin in FL on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:51 am

Wow that guys results from the pics are impressive, if legit....... pig lard came up a couple years ago and i tried it... messy and it smells. Might give it another go.
Are there any other ways of increasing the subcutaneous fat layer (brown adipose matter) that supposedly those with mpb lose? Bruising? Ass fat injections No ? Vaseline? Yes ive read about all of those, lol.

Thin in FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 am

Thin in FL wrote:Wow that guys results from the pics are impressive, if legit....... pig lard came up a couple years ago and i tried it... messy and it smells. Might give it another go.
Are there any other ways of increasing the subcutaneous fat layer (brown adipose matter) that supposedly those with mpb lose? Bruising? Ass fat injections No ? Vaseline? Yes ive read about all of those, lol.

Interesting, may i ask how long you tried pig lard for?

youbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:09 pm

youbet wrote: "i'm sick of many studies which are written like a 3 year old"

The irony here is delicious..

Very Happy
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoungforthis on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Lol!

I raise a potentially very serious concern... and all you two can do is deviate from what i'm trying to say and dwell on my mistakes?
I'm not the one publishing studies related to HEALTH. just like the detumescence study.. claims are utterly insane yet there a pathetic grammar mistakes..which no matter how you look at it.. should not be there. i mean this is a study in which the dude has been diligent enough to record his progress, has references, collaborators and can't at least present his study in a porfessional manner?

all this coming from someone who uses coconut oil with success already.

I kinda see how it is.. you guys just can't handle a single shred of sceptisism

tooyoungforthis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:11 am

What kind of pig oil was it that he used? Was if rendered by heat and collected in a bottle? Or was "raw" lard...like taking a slab of bacon with lots of that white fat in it and rubbing it on your head? There might be a difference between heat rendered pig fat and natural pig fat still attached to the bone or meat.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:23 am

shaftless wrote:What kind of pig oil was it that he used? Was if rendered by heat and collected in a bottle? Or was "raw" lard...like taking a slab of bacon with lots of that white fat in it and rubbing it on your head? There might be a difference between heat rendered pig fat and natural pig fat still attached to the bone or meat.

It says they purchased pork at a market and rendered it themselves.

youbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:59 am

Just ordered 1 lb of organic pig lard off amazon will apply once a day before bed and massage in

bocor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:00 am

bocor wrote:Just ordered 1 lb of organic pig lard off amazon will apply once a day before bed and massage in

Thats great!

Im tempted to give it a shot but, i have begun to take cold showers everyday and i fear that trying to scrub lard out of my hair with cold water would be a problem.

youbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:10 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:

Don't cook it!

It is safe to apply topically raw then hmmm.. if i wanted to take it internally would you say its better cooked/heated, right? to avoid parasite or pathogens..
teacup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:10 am

So should we all get pig oil now? With a thread title like that, I'm assuming everyone should be doing this. Please lets use this cure word sparingly and only when we are sure.

Where should I get the pig oil from?

Will this do? http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/Pig-Oil-&-Sulphur/Productinfo/PIGOILSUL/1L/?gclid=CMT-mdOfhsYCFQPnwgod9kQAMQ

Any side effects to the pig?

MikeGore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 pm

ok, not to be anal, but its not exactly an oil.. it is animal fat.. and it's name is Lard..and chances are your ancestors used it for cooking every day, and maybe even topically on the hair and skin like people do with coconut oil.
teacup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:56 pm

What are the odds that this pig oil "study" is just a prank. Can we really trust everything we read on the internet? Even if it's just a casual observation the fact that only one person seemed to get results is soooo uninteresting that it hardly deserves our attention. Maybe we have to buy a certain pig oil made from pigs that were raised and fed in a certain way in india to get the same results. Hmmmmmm.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  youbet on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:05 pm

shaftless wrote:What are the odds that this pig oil "study" is just a prank. Can we really trust everything we read on the internet? Even if it's just a casual observation the fact that only one person seemed to get results is soooo uninteresting that it hardly deserves our attention. Maybe we have to buy a certain pig oil made from pigs that were raised and fed in a certain way in india to get the same results. Hmmmmmm.

sooo uninteresting.....really.

we have a study were a group of rats responded to pig fat better then minoxadil, and now a case report were some guy used pig fat and got major regrowth. Its not like a group of men tried it and only one got results. Its a case report showing that one guy tried it and regrew a crap load of hair with pig fat.

youbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pig Oil

Post  aiden1988 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Well not sure about the Pig Oil but i have recommend many people about instant hair thickening product by nanogenindia.

aiden1988

View user profile http://www.nanogenindia.com/nanogen-hair-loss-treatments.html

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMechanioventraliosis on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:34 am

I bought refined lard and gonna mix it in Sage 1's tropical, because sure, why not.

SuperMechanioventraliosis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abetz85 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:09 am

Another study about hair loss.

Basically: Hair loss is caused by impaired scalp condition, during aging the substance ceramides (an important substance for epidermis) is produced at a slower rate, this important substance is essential for integrity of skin. Several cosmetics product use ceramides stimulator to improve skin texture.

In the past the ceramides was directly extract from pig skin since its lipid profile is very similar to the human's one. Now ceramides are of sinthetic origin.

Here you can find the study where a product is used to stimulate ceramides production on the skin. Another substance that is really important for ceramides production is linoleic acid, since ceramides is 30% linoleic acid, and pig lard has linoleic acid in it.

So the PIG oil seems to be a good and cheap source to directly increase and indirectly stimulate the ceramides endogenous production.
Furthermore lard has a combination of saturated monounsaturated and polyunsaturated that really help us, so now we don't have to mix several kind of oils like: coconuts, jojoba, safflower pumpkin etc. etc. Like some recipe found on internet.

http://personal-care.evonik.com/product/personal-care/en/media-center/downloads/publications/Documents/SPHINGONY_Eurocosmetics_2014.pdf

I have started this new adventure composed of Pig Oil mixed with coconuts (only for smell purpose) and saltuary brush

abetz85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top