Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ashwagandha
Yesterday at 7:38 am by Weser

» Ginkgo Biloba 6000 mg safe?
Yesterday at 1:16 am by MikeGore

» Lots Of Gas Causing ANNOYING Symptoms, Which Anti-Gas Product Is The Most Natural?
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:08 am by johndoe1225

» Stroke, Parkinsons and billberry
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:40 am by Jdp710

» What is your current regimen?
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:21 pm by 1alexie

» Movie Review - "Root Cause"
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 pm by Zaphod

» 6 mtscp wasabi study
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:19 pm by 1alexie

» Eclipta prostrata promotes the induction of anagen, sustains the anagen phase through regulation of FGF-7 and FGF-5
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:21 pm by CF

» Dealing with grey hair
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:16 am by calvicie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Estrogen Dominance....

Go down

Estrogen Dominance....

Post  YAER on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:14 am

Estrogen itself is very good for hair, the negative thing though is estrogen dominance. This causes your prolactin to rise and prolactin is known to increase androgen receptors, androgen sensitivity and activates 5ar, this is the main reason for reflex hyperandrogencity and why finateride loses its effectiveness. When you are estrogen dominant, testosterone can no longer match the rise in estrogen and keep you in your manly state so an increase in prolactin happens. Iv literally stopped my hair loss and cleared my skin by using dostinex to lower my high prolactin. I will also use only one zinc tablet a week to boost my testosterone, lower prolactin and inhibit aromatase to keep me from feminization. Progesterone is also beneficial to lower prolactin,5ar and balance estrogen and its drop after the 30's and 40's is what accelerates baldness. Prolactinoma is known to cause baldness and can be triggered more by minoxidil. Also check you ferritin levels, when ferritin drops prolactin rises and detriments your hair, this is why low ferritin people suffer from hair loss. I think prolactin is the missing link and its the bodies reaction to high estrogen. I strongly advise you to use black seed oil(A.K.A Black cumin seed,Kalonji, Nigella Sativa), i swear to god this is the strongest topical i ever tried. It stopped my hair loss in a few days as it inhibits the crth2 pathway for pgd2, lowers tnf alpha, 5ar inhibitor and lowers androgen receptors. Also use it orally with a lemon and water. It is dubbed as the "cure for all diseases except death" by our beloved prophet Mohamad (pbuh). It raises insulin sensitivity, treats hypothyroid, treats cancers, inflammation and many many more. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/black-seed-remedy-everything-death .After years and years of research i have finally found my solution and advise any one to have their prolactin and ferritin levels checked. This paragraph is the most valuable piece of information i can ever share.


YAER

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  baller234 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:27 am

YAER wrote:Estrogen itself is very good for hair, the negative thing though is estrogen dominance. This causes your prolactin to rise and prolactin is known to increase androgen receptors, androgen sensitivity and activates 5ar, this is the main reason for reflex hyperandrogencity and why finateride loses its effectiveness. When you are estrogen dominant, testosterone can no longer match the rise in estrogen and keep you in your manly state so an increase in prolactin happens. Iv literally stopped my hair loss and cleared my skin by using dostinex to lower my high prolactin. I will also use only one zinc tablet a week to boost my testosterone, lower prolactin and inhibit aromatase to keep me from feminization. Progesterone is also beneficial to lower prolactin,5ar and balance estrogen and its drop after the 30's and 40's is what accelerates baldness. Prolactinoma is known to cause baldness and can be triggered more by minoxidil. Also check you ferritin levels, when ferritin drops prolactin rises and detriments your hair, this is why low ferritin people suffer from hair loss. I think prolactin is the missing link and its the bodies reaction to high estrogen. I strongly advise you to use black seed oil(A.K.A Black cumin seed,Kalonji, Nigella Sativa), i swear to god this is the strongest topical i ever tried. It stopped my hair loss in a few days as it inhibits the crth2 pathway for pgd2, lowers tnf alpha, 5ar inhibitor and lowers androgen receptors. Also use it orally with a lemon and water. It is dubbed as the "cure for all diseases except death" by our beloved prophet Mohamad (pbuh). It raises insulin sensitivity, treats hypothyroid, treats cancers, inflammation and many many more. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/black-seed-remedy-everything-death .After years and years of research i have finally found my solution and advise any one to have their prolactin and ferritin levels checked. This paragraph is the most valuable piece of information i can ever share.

I think you need to clarify when you say "Estrogen itself is very good for hair". Not all estrogens are good for hair.

baller234

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  YAER on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:31 am

Yes i agree this was too broad of a statement but its most detrimental form is still miles better than DHT.

YAER

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  baller234 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:42 am

YAER wrote:Yes i agree this was too broad of a statement but its most detrimental form is still miles better than DHT.
Well, I don't know.  My whole understanding of DHT, and I could be wrong, is that it is only harmful in the presence of estrogen alpha stimulation.  Normally, DHT gets converted to 3b-adiol which would actually be good for hair.  A high estrogen load will slow down the thyroid which will screw up the DHT/3b-adiol ratio.

DHT by itself seems to be fine.  Estradiol/estrone with DHT seems to be what causes problems for hair. At least this has been my experience.

baller234

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  YAER on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:07 am


YAER

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  AS54 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:19 am

baller234 wrote:
Well, I don't know.  My whole understanding of DHT, and I could be wrong, is that it is only harmful in the presence of estrogen alpha stimulation.  Normally, DHT gets converted to 3b-adiol which would actually be good for hair.  A high estrogen load will slow down the thyroid which will screw up the DHT/3b-adiol ratio.

DHT by itself seems to be fine.  Estradiol/estrone with DHT seems to be what causes problems for hair.  At least this has been my experience.
Agreed. The corollary is often that total testosterone appears low to low-normal. This is the exact type of hormonal pattern you'd find in younger men with low SHBG and in older men experiencing andropause. Its the type of hormonal pattern I've been experiencing, and I've experienced faster hairloss than I've ever witnessed in another human being. My estrogen is through the roof.
AS54
AS54

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-08-12
Age : 30
Location : MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  YAER on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:28 am

@AS54

I believe this is due to the raised prolactin. When the testosterone is rapidly aromtaised to estrogen and can no longer balance the estrogen the body increases prolactin which causes and increase in androgen receptors, androgen sensitivity and activates 5ar. Older people suffer andropause due to either high prolactin as it increases with age and low progesterone. Low ferritin also leads to hypothyroidism and high prolactin/low dopamine. I suggest you use very small weekly doses of dostinex to get prolactin down and zinc to inhibit aromatase.

YAER

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  YAER on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:32 am

But you have to use the dostinex first and lower the prolactin, if you use zinc from the start you will suffer more as your high prolactin will make the increase of testosterone and dht from zinc detrimental.

YAER

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  YAER on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 am

Dont overuse zinc as it seemed it is a very potent anti aromatase and it caused me a shed after 60 mg a day for 3 days. I will tune it to once a week.

YAER

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  baller234 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:29 am

YAER wrote:Dont overuse zinc as it seemed it is a very potent anti aromatase and it caused me a shed after 60 mg a day for 3 days. I will tune it to once a week.
You were taking 6 caps of ZMA?

baller234

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  YAER on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:51 am


YAER

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  baller234 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 am

Yea I've seen all that.  I've taken ZMA before and don't think it is particularly good to take long term or in large amounts.  There is too much b6 in it.  Taking large amounts of B vitamins in isolation isn't a good idea.  That being said, zinc, magnesium, and b6 work together synergistically to increase progesterone, Testosterone, and IGF-1 while decreasing estrogen, prolactin, and cortisol.  ZMA actually helped my hair but I stopped because I noticed more estrogen (may have been from post fin or high progesterone).

Also, Prague used to use ZMA and reported hair benefits due to the increase in T.

baller234

Posts : 437
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  KeepGrowin on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:15 am

Where does one find black seed oil?

KeepGrowin

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  YAER on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Progesterone decreases 5ar, balances estrogen and maintains testosterone.

Black seed oil(A.K.A Black cumin seed,Kalonji, Nigella Sativa) can be bought online, maybe amazon, just make sure they are Egyptian seeds as they are the most healthy. This was the most important thing i added to my regimen.

YAER

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  RisingFist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

iherb seems to have a couple of products http://www.iherb.com/Amazing-Herbs-Black-Seed-Cold-Pressed-Oil-8-fl-oz-240-ml/10816

I haven't read any articles or anecdotal evidence on black seed oil. There's always some people who have some success with oils.

RisingFist

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-08-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  YAER on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 pm

@AS54 /


I quit dostinex as it has some serious side effects, please dont use it.

YAER

Posts : 288
Join date : 2013-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Estrogen Dominance....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum