Natural Hair Growth Products
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum

Fulfix - a new product

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fulfix - a new product

Post  ANewHope on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:40 am

I found by accident infos about a new product named Fulfix. Here is the site: http://www.fulfixcomplex.com/en2PrZkllT/index.php
They claim 99.3 % from the participants showed some regrowth. The site looks a little bit cheesy and mercantile, and I couldn't find any reviews on the internet, but the product is supposed to be discovered recently. There are a few pics, but honestly, they look a little too good in order to be true.
Maybe you want to take a look.

ANewHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fulfix - a new product

Post  Hairy Potter on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:08 am

No pricing? The only country they have listed is the United Kingdom. No reviews anywhere. Looks pretty scammy to me ...

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:30 am

To see the scamminess that exists out there, compare these two sites' testimonials pages:

1) Herbal-H: http://www.herbal-h.com/real-results.html. They look like impressive results from 'real men' right?

Now go here ...

2) Formali: http://formali.com.au/testimonials.php. What do you notice? The same two men claiming to have regrown hair using Herbal-H.

Are there some sort of before and after bald guy template pics that everyone is using to promote their 'new formulas', or did one site steal the pics from another? We'll probably never know, gents...

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:19 am

ANewHope wrote:There are a few pics, but honestly, they look a little too good in order to be true.
Based on the pics, I'd say the product works by combover

SlowMoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:24 am

SlowMoe wrote:
ANewHope wrote:There are a few pics, but honestly, they look a little too good in order to be true.
Laughing 

What would 3% Minox topical do to one's system (and by 'one's' I mean mine)?

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:34 am

Hairy Potter wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:
Laughing 

If you react like me then anxiety, erratic breathing, heart palipations, puffy face and sunken eyes.

SlowMoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:41 am

SlowMoe wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:
Laughing 

If you react like me then anxiety, erratic breathing, heart palipations, puffy face and sunken eyes.
So it turns you into Gollum? Sounds like fun :-) Those sound like Fin sides - not that I know much about either one to be honest, but have heard that about Fin (and much worse obviously). It's funny how they can swear up and down that something is so safe, tested etc etc (I'm talking about Herbal-H now).

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:08 am

Hairy Potter wrote:To see the scamminess that exists out there, compare these two sites' testimonials pages:

1) Herbal-H: http://www.herbal-h.com/real-results.html. They look like impressive results from 'real men' right?

Now go here ...

2) Formali: http://formali.com.au/testimonials.php. What do you notice? The same two men claiming to have regrown hair using Herbal-H.

Are there some sort of before and after bald guy template pics that everyone is using to promote their 'new formulas', or did one site steal the pics from another? We'll probably never know, gents...
Unfortunately you're right...another well-known example is that one of the DermMatch guy, his pics are used by almost every site which promotes "miracle" cures http://www.stylebell.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/dermmatch%201.jpg

Last edited by ANewHope on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

ANewHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:18 am

Hairy Potter wrote:No pricing? The only country they have listed is the United Kingdom. No reviews anywhere. Looks pretty scammy to me ...
If you're living in a non-English speaking country (like mine) you may found the only listed country is yours; keeping seek informations I found the price would be about 50 $.

ANewHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:05 am

ANewHope wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:No pricing? The only country they have listed is the United Kingdom. No reviews anywhere. Looks pretty scammy to me ...
If you're living in a non-English speaking country (like mine) you may found the only listed country is yours; keeping seek informations I found the price would be about 50 $.
Thanks man, it's always good to check the new stuff - but unfortunately there are millions of charlatans out there jumping on the hairloss bandwagon. What's your hairloss situation?

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Hairy Potter wrote:Thanks man, it's always good to check the new stuff - but unfortunately there are millions of charlatans out there jumping on the hairloss bandwagon. What's your hairloss situation?

Sorry for replying so late, I assumed no one is still interested in this topic.
I started loosing my hair at 16, now I'm in my early 40's and it seems I'm on 3 (vertex), maybe 4 on Norwood scale: receding hairline, overall thinning, but mainly on top, very thin, almost bald vertex.
All these years I tried countless treatments (either natural or allopathic, including Finasteride for a year, with side effects), nothing seemed to work...
I still dream I'll get my hair back, somehow (sometime soon I dare to hope, because time is running).

ANewHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:30 pm

ANewHope wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:Thanks man, it's always good to check the new stuff - but unfortunately there are millions of charlatans out there jumping on the hairloss bandwagon. What's your hairloss situation?

Sorry for replying so late, I assumed no one is still interested in this topic.
I started loosing my hair at 16, now I'm in my early 40's and it seems I'm on 3 (vertex), maybe 4 on Norwood scale: receding hairline, overall thinning, but mainly on top, very thin, almost bald vertex.
All these years I tried countless treatments (either natural or allopathic, including Finasteride for a year, with side effects), nothing seemed to work...
I still dream I'll get my hair back, somehow (sometime soon I dare to hope, because time is running).

Have you ever thought of giving the manuals a go? Detumescence, micro needling and violet ray seem to be the most powerful. In conjunction with something like emu oil, I reckon that would be your best bet. It takes time, but better than waiting around for the next 'miracle cure'.

I've been doing detumescence for the last 3.5 months and have felt a massive change in the condition of my scalp. Will be adding dermarolling and emu oil shortly.

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Manoko on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Hairy Potter wrote:I've been doing detumescence for the last 3.5 months and have felt a massive change in the condition of my scalp. Will be adding dermarolling and emu oil shortly.

I don't understand why so many of detumescence users avoid to talk about shedding and hair loss count. I understand that such a technique could lead to a better scalp, but that doesn't imply that it stops hair to fall. You've done it for more than 3 months now as you say, do you lose more/less hair daily since you started ?

Manoko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:44 am

Manoko wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:I've been doing detumescence for the last 3.5 months and have felt a massive change in the condition of my scalp. Will be adding dermarolling and emu oil shortly.

I don't understand why so many of detumescence users avoid to talk about shedding and hair loss count. I understand that such a technique could lead to a better scalp, but that doesn't imply that it stops hair to fall. You've done it for more than 3 months now as you say, do you lose more/less hair daily since you started ?

Hey Manoko - I can't talk about shedding and hair count because I have no hair to shed or count LOL. It's impossible for me to shed any more, since I'm roughly a Norwood 6, that's pretty much the end of the line bro :-)

What I CAN tell you is that I have a much looser scalp, no itch, new terminals coming in, and an increase in visible vellus hairs. My scalp has kind of a rough feeling now which wasn't there before, which implies (but doesn't prove) that new hair is growing. It would probably be a good idea for you to ask someone who is a Norwood 3 or better man.

Bear in mind too, that shedding is not necessarily a bad sign - when follicles are revived they boot out the old hairs and begin the growth cycle again. With some guys it has to get worse before it gets better ...

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:49 am

Hairy Potter wrote:Have you ever thought of giving the manuals a go? Detumescence, micro needling and violet ray seem to be the most powerful. In conjunction with something like emu oil, I reckon that would be your best bet. It takes time, but better than waiting around for the next 'miracle cure'.

I've been doing detumescence for the last 3.5 months and have felt a massive change in the condition of my scalp. Will be adding dermarolling and emu oil shortly.

Yes, for more than two years I consider applying manual methods (only considering, not applying...yet !). First I've red about it in one Sanford Bennett book (you may check my post about it, this guy obtained noticeable results started from a 5-6 on Norwood scale, as you), then Matthew Gardson's method, Margo Towel method, Oleda Baker's method and others.
Now I try to figure a more holistic way to do it: getting a healthy body, and using manual methods as the cherry on the cake ! Not for the last, (I know it will sound a little bit crazy !) but I think I'm going to use some mind power techniques. I'm a big Neville Goddard fan and his theory is that in order to accomplish a desire, you should imagine and feel your desire is already fulfilled; this is an exercise for a few minutes a day.
But ! This is a long term plan; meanwhile I'll still pay attention to any news in this field, I'm going to maintain my mind open.
However, I followed you, guys, for about two years it was a huge support for me.

I'll consider more the tips you suggested me: detumescence, micro needling and emu oil; violet ray I can't afford, yet. The same, Sunetics laser looks interesting, but I don't have enough money to play with them !

ANewHope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top