Hair Loss Forum

Fulfix - a new product

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fulfix - a new product

Post  Manoko on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Hairy Potter wrote:
Manoko wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:I've been doing detumescence for the last 3.5 months and have felt a massive change in the condition of my scalp. Will be adding dermarolling and emu oil shortly.

I don't understand why so many of detumescence users avoid to talk about shedding and hair loss count. I understand that such a technique could lead to a better scalp, but that doesn't imply that it stops hair to fall. You've done it for more than 3 months now as you say, do you lose more/less hair daily since you started ?

Hey Manoko - I can't talk about shedding and hair count because I have no hair to shed or count LOL. It's impossible for me to shed any more, since I'm roughly a Norwood 6, that's pretty much the end of the line bro :-)

What I CAN tell you is that I have a much looser scalp, no itch, new terminals coming in, and an increase in visible vellus hairs. My scalp has kind of a rough feeling now which wasn't there before, which implies (but doesn't prove) that new hair is growing. It would probably be a good idea for you to ask someone who is a Norwood 3 or better man.

Bear in mind too, that shedding is not necessarily a bad sign - when follicles are revived they boot out the old hairs and  begin the growth cycle again. With some guys it has to get worse before it gets better ...

Thanks for the answer Hairy Potter. Smile
I am a NW2 so I am really searching for a method/topical to stop hair loss, regrowth is optional for me. I just need to stop my AGA now... And I don't manage to find something to do it.

Manoko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:33 pm

ANewHope wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:Have you ever thought of giving the manuals a go? Detumescence, micro needling and violet ray seem to be the most powerful. In conjunction with something like emu oil, I reckon that would be your best bet. It takes time, but better than waiting around for the next 'miracle cure'.

I've been doing detumescence for the last 3.5 months and have felt a massive change in the condition of my scalp. Will be adding dermarolling and emu oil shortly.

Yes, for more than two years I consider applying manual methods (only considering, not applying...yet !). First I've red about it in one Sanford Bennett book (you may check my post about it, this guy obtained noticeable results started from a 5-6 on Norwood scale, as you), then Matthew Gardson's method, Margo Towel method, Oleda Baker's method and others.
Now I try to figure a more holistic way to do it: getting a healthy body, and using manual methods as the cherry on the cake ! Not for the last, (I know it will sound a little bit crazy !) but I think I'm going to use some mind power techniques. I'm a big Neville Goddard fan and his theory is that in order to accomplish a desire, you should imagine and feel your desire is already fulfilled; this is an exercise for a few minutes a day.
But ! This is a long term plan; meanwhile I'll still pay attention to any news in this field, I'm going to maintain my mind open.
However, I followed you, guys, for about two years it was a huge support for me.

I'll consider more the tips you suggested me: detumescence, micro needling and emu oil; violet ray I can't afford, yet. The same, Sunetics laser looks interesting, but I don't have enough money to play with them !

Ya man, it's good to research before jumping in - I actually started with the Margo method about 6 months ago, and still doing it.

I'm also very into the mind/spirit aspect of things bro, if you'd like to discuss this further, send me a PM.

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Manoko wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:
Manoko wrote:
Hairy Potter wrote:I've been doing detumescence for the last 3.5 months and have felt a massive change in the condition of my scalp. Will be adding dermarolling and emu oil shortly.

I don't understand why so many of detumescence users avoid to talk about shedding and hair loss count. I understand that such a technique could lead to a better scalp, but that doesn't imply that it stops hair to fall. You've done it for more than 3 months now as you say, do you lose more/less hair daily since you started ?

Hey Manoko - I can't talk about shedding and hair count because I have no hair to shed or count LOL. It's impossible for me to shed any more, since I'm roughly a Norwood 6, that's pretty much the end of the line bro :-)

What I CAN tell you is that I have a much looser scalp, no itch, new terminals coming in, and an increase in visible vellus hairs. My scalp has kind of a rough feeling now which wasn't there before, which implies (but doesn't prove) that new hair is growing. It would probably be a good idea for you to ask someone who is a Norwood 3 or better man.

Bear in mind too, that shedding is not necessarily a bad sign - when follicles are revived they boot out the old hairs and  begin the growth cycle again. With some guys it has to get worse before it gets better ...

Thanks for the answer Hairy Potter. Smile
I am a NW2 so I am really searching for a method/topical to stop hair loss, regrowth is optional for me. I just need to stop my AGA now... And I don't manage to find something to do it.

No worries Manoko, and all the best in finding that thing that helps:-)

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Non_br on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 am

This products Fulfix is a big big FAKE...I ordered this product and it is very bad quality
.They only sell in romania and the uk and is made by a person in romania
The Forums in Romania discussed a lot about this big fake

Non_br

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top