Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is MPB A Nickel Allergy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is MPB A Nickel Allergy?

Post  Hairy Potter on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 pm

I have been reading a book called Cure For All Diseases by Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D.,N.D. Now the book will appear to many to be very left of centre, but she states without much fanfare on pages 126 and 190 that MPB is simply an allergic reaction to nickel:

'Nickel is fat soluble and is stored in your skin fat temporarily when a surge of it enters the body. Your skin oils may be loaded with nickel causing “allergies” in the skin. Male pattern baldness is such an allergy. The sweat tries to excrete it for you. Always wash off your scalp sweat to help with this excretion. The skin oils dissolve nickel from metal jewelry (sometimes leaving your skin with a greenish black color) and transport it into your body.'

I also know that rdkml posted this about 3 years ago and he also references the above book:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t4064-nickel?highlight=nickel+allergy

I had a lot of dental work done in my teens, which included metal fillings, of which I still have most. MPB started early for me, roughly around 18 years old - is the whole metal fillings thing even worthy of consideration? I asked my dentist and he said that the mercury, nickel and whatever else is used in metal fillings don't get into the system.

Does anyone have any knowledge on this? It seems to me that nickel can be sweated out, so I'm not sure how it would cause MPB, since MPB takes years to develop in most cases. Any thoughts?

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is MPB A Nickel Allergy?

Post  AS54 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:55 am

This is very interesting, and I wish it were that simple but I really doubt it could be. But hell, maybe I'm wrong.

If you look at the presentation of a nickel allergy though, any dermal contact with a product containing sufficient nickel will cause a reaction on the skin. Even slight cases will get a red rash from the contact. An easy way to find out would be to take the metal part of a bic lighter and touch it to your face and see if you get a red rash or breakout.

But the possibility is interesting. There are a lot of food products today that are high in nickel and it could definitely be coming in that route. Canned goods are rife with it, and a lot of highly acidic foods that are processed/bottled in factories are too, like soda. Some foods are just naturally high in it also, like wheat and several kinds of greens, like kale. If it were true, it might explain why I tend to not handle either of these kinds of food groups very well.
AS54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:10 am

Like other autoimmune conditions, they are multiple causes.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:41 pm

AS54 wrote:This is very interesting, and I wish it were that simple but I really doubt it could be. But hell, maybe I'm wrong.

If you look at the presentation of a nickel allergy though, any dermal contact with a product containing sufficient nickel will cause a reaction on the skin. Even slight cases will get a red rash from the contact. An easy way to find out would be to take the metal part of a bic lighter and touch it to your face and see if you get a red rash or breakout.

But the possibility is interesting. There are a lot of food products today that are high in nickel and it could definitely be coming in that route. Canned goods are rife with it, and a lot of highly acidic foods that are processed/bottled in factories are too, like soda. Some foods are just naturally high in it also, like wheat and several kinds of greens, like kale. If it were true, it might explain why I tend to not handle either of these kinds of food groups very well.

Yep, I thought it was interesting too, but more just because she was so confident about her claim (not that that is a reflection of truth or anything ...). She recommends to take histidine, a nickel chelator, 500mg a day for 3 weeks - but I suppose that if I have nickel in my chops, that exercise would be fairly pointless.

Her whole take on everything is that there are only two causes of disease: parasites (worms, bacteria, viruses) and pollutants. So she says stuff like this:

'The prostate collects toxins as if it were a designated dump site, especially for nickel. Urinary tract bacteria quickly find “their” metal, nickel. Any supply of nickel will attract bacteria as quickly as crumbs and cheese attract mice. Urinary tract bacteria are making use of your urea as their food. To digest it, they first break the urea molecule apart into two ammonia molecules. It is the ammonia smell of the urine that gives away their presence. The urine should have no ammonia smell. Our bodies do not make ammonia. Only bacteria can do this! Their digestive enzyme is called urease. In order to do its job, this enzyme requires the element nickel.'

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 am

In general, one needs a toxic terrain in order for the pathogens to take hold.  That the pathogens  in general would never have taken hold in the first place without corresponding toxin or heavy metal issue.    

Here is a quote and more info in the link and site

Even when you have killed the existing bacteria, you still can be leaving an environment that is highly favorable for bacterial growth. If you don't clean up that environment, new bacteria soon come in and multiply faster than your natural immune system can destroy them. http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/Chronic-Prostatitis.html#.UsBUzpuwmpE

Most people believe because of this, that cleaning up the terrain through chelation and reducing toxin load is all that's needed to clear up the pathogen issue.  My opinion and opinion of others and experience is that chelation and reducing toxin load (including through proper diet), etc. will lower pathogen load but it may only get one so far.  That not enough of the pathogens are inhibited and need methods to directly combat them through supplements, probiotics or other means of inhibiting pathogens.  

In short, need to clean up the terrain but for some, especially if in ill health, that may not be enough and need to directly target the pathogen.  I hope that makes sense.

Interstingly, years ago there was a study posted on the site showing oxidized copper in balding scalps if I'm not mistaken.  TB, which is a common pathogen despite what most are lead to believe would not take hold in the body without corresponding oxidized metal iron.  If oxidized copper is found, I would also assume there would be corresponding oxidized iron issues.  IP6 works for oxidized iron.  Also, TB is theorized to be one of the main pathogens involved in hair loss.

Lots to understand and can get complicated but in short, clean up the terrain and if not enough in benefit, then may have to lower pathogen load, IMO.  

hope this helps

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:41 am

rdkml wrote:In general, one needs a toxic terrain in order for the pathogens to take hold.  That the pathogens  in general would never have taken hold in the first place without corresponding toxin or heavy metal issue.    

Here is a quote and more info in the link and site

Even when you have killed the existing bacteria, you still can be leaving an environment that is highly favorable for bacterial growth. If you don't clean up that environment, new bacteria soon come in and multiply faster than your natural immune system can destroy them. http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/Chronic-Prostatitis.html#.UsBUzpuwmpE

Most people believe because of this, that cleaning up the terrain through chelation and reducing toxin load is all that's needed to clear up the pathogen issue.  My opinion and opinion of others and experience is that chelation and reducing toxin load (including through proper diet), etc. will lower pathogen load but it may only get one so far.  That not enough of the pathogens are inhibited and need methods to directly combat them through supplements, probiotics or other means of inhibiting pathogens.  

In short, need to clean up the terrain but for some, especially if in ill health, that may not be enough and need to directly target the pathogen.  I hope that makes sense.

Interstingly, years ago there was a study posted on the site showing oxidized copper in balding scalps if I'm not mistaken.  TB, which is a common pathogen despite what most are lead to believe would not take hold in the body without corresponding oxidized metal iron.  If oxidized copper is found, I would also assume there would be corresponding oxidized iron issues.  IP6 works for oxidized iron.  Also, TB is theorized to be one of the main pathogens involved in hair loss.

Lots to understand and can get complicated but in short, clean up the terrain and if not enough in benefit, then may have to lower pathogen load, IMO.  

hope this helps

rdkml - was hoping that you'd weigh in :-) Yes, what you are saying makes sense. She says that pathogens lurk in cell 'doorways' which are opened by pollutants, or perhaps it's the other way around. Regardless of whether the chicken or egg came first, her opinion is that the two are almost always found together.

So, have you tried this author's approach of eliminating heavy metals and other pollutants, and killing pathogens too with the use of her frequency zapper doohickey?

From what she (at least I think it's a woman?) writes, all it would take, as far as the pathogens are concerned, is a mass slaughter with three 7 minute 'zaps' at 20 minute intervals on a weekly basis (if I understand her correctly).

Obviously, she also says that a complete liver and kidney overhaul are also in order and this, at least for the kidney can take up to several years.

I don't know what the connection of all this is to hair loss, but my totally uneducated gut feel is that it's important.

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:17 am

So, have you tried this author's approach of eliminating heavy metals and other pollutants, and killing pathogens too with the use of her frequency zapper doohickey?
Hi Hairy Potter, 

Yes, I have various zappers and various frequency generators.  Dr. Clark provided very valuable insights and since then many others have expanded on her important work.  

In fact, a cheap $10 zapper of Hulda Clark 30,000 Hz design can be very effective and can give a similar benefit as a $15,000 a month lease for a FDA approved Novocure device used for cancer treatment as well as one of the benefits of Dr. Hollands work in stopping cancer cell growth.  

Here are two quotes

With todays knowledge I would be putting 250kHz (250,000 Hz) in the zapper to cover what Aubrey Scoon termed the “body window” and what has been found to be mostly idea for disrupting cancer cell division.

The 30,000 Hz zapper when used for 6 hours or more per day has displayed evidence to me that cancer cell division is regulated, but it is the harmonics doing the work up around the 250kHz region. So it makes sense to have a 250kHz signal out the zapper specifically for cancers.

All Rife systems will swamp the 250kHz region with harmonics (many sine wave signals at once), so this is quite effective if used for long enough periods.

The FDA regulated device has instructions to be used for around 6 hours + per day and is an electrode cap people wear and walk around with during the day.

Healthy cells don’t divide during the day, only cancer cells divide 24/7, so it seems 6 hours is enough time per day to interrupt cancer cells division to allow the immune system to get on top of the situation.

Back in 1995 to 1998 when we made hundreds of zapper available, those cancer suffers that used the 30,000 Hz zapper for 5 hours or more had the best responses in that cancer was overcome.

Ken Uzzell

The 150kHz to 300kHz range is where cancer cells are interrupted from dividing. In the above chart, this area is at the beginning of the red section in the chart (the left side). The harmonics are particular strong in this range, and would explain the high success rate in dealing with cancer when used for expended periods.

What made Dr. Clark’s Zapper popular was that it is a cheap and a easy device for people to use, compared to the complexities and sophistication of RIFE instruments which do not lend them-selves well to 8 hours per day exposure and popped into the travel bag. Their operation, function, portability, and ease-of-use has yet to beat the Dr. Clark Zapper in the terms of “hold the electrodes and turn it on” – this is all, and hold the electrodes for as long as you can – no problem going to sleep with them.

With a bio-impedance circuit in the Zapper to keep the square waves square when under load, then we have one very potent, cheap, small and very portable device that presents a myriad of benefits to human physiology. And did I say cheap and easy to use :-))) … especially for the senior people who can easily afford it and find it very easy to use. No confusion here at all 

Dan and I made 100′s of zapper’s back in 1995 (without a bio-impedance circuit) and these where distributed via a local Church to the needy and senior members of the Australian community. Results were spectacular. Over 3 years, 50 out of 100 cancer suffers were in remission. The shortest time of use was 3 hours per day, the longest time of use was 12 hours per day. The longer you used it the more it fought the cancers.

Those that used the zapper for shorter times did not go well with their cancers. Those that used the zappers for long times, 3 hours per day or slept with them, they experienced good success.

When it came to sleeping with the zapper, the leads were modified so gel pads and velcro straps could be used to keep the electrodes in-place during the sleep hours.

RIFE = more complexity, more sophistication, more power for a faster pathogen hits. RIFE is the Rolls Royce of Frequency based Electro Therapy, but for total application, to cover all bases and stack the deck in one’s favor, then everyone should have a Zapper in their Alternative Healing tool kit. We can do extended cancer treatments with the Zapper that can be difficult or even dangerous to do with RIFE.

It can be viewed a little like to tortoise and hair race, we want to get to the finishing line.

Ken Uzzell

But to answer your question regarding zappers, here is quote to help in understanding zappers, rife machines, etc..

>> Zapping Versus Using Specific Frequencies  >>  >> Dr.  Clark discovered that positive offset pulses (the electricity goes  >>  from zero to positive and back, not positive to negative and back)  is  >> effective even when correct frequencies are not used. A gizmo  that makes  >> a single positive offset frequency we call a “zapper”.  The use of a  >> single positive offset frequency for every pathogen is  what we call  >> “zapping”. At first, she suggested using the zapper for  three sessions  >> of 7 minutes each separated by 20  minutes.  >>  >> It always seemed strange to me that someone  would go to the trouble of  >> making an automatic zapper where it runs  7 minutes, pauses 20 minutes,  >> runs 7 minutes, pauses 20 minutes, and  runs 7 minutes.  >>  >> I mean, do people really have time to  just sit there holding the  >> cylinders for 20 minutes waiting for  device to start up again?  >>  >> In any case, the three 7  minute session concept is now rather obsolete.  >> In her 2007 book “The  Cure and Prevention of all Cancers, page 160, she  >> says ” .I  recommend eight hours of zapping daily until you are  well.”  >>  >> Hmm. Well, there are 4 frequencies that can be  mixed with the result  >> that zapping times are greatly reduced. Dr.  James Overman was the first  >> to do this with his excellent “Harmonic  Quad 5″. We also make our 4  >> frequency “Harmonic Generator” with  longer pulse lengths so that it  >> makes twice the  harmonics.  >>  >> Rife equipment uses the single frequency  concept except that correct  >> frequencies must be used to get good  results. If correct frequencies are  >> used, results are faster than  the 4 frequency zappers and many times  >> faster than single frequency  zapping.  >>  >> The EM8V goes one step farther. It can run a  single frequency from two  >> separate generators at the same time. The  results are several times more  >> effective than just running a single  frequency.  >>  >> There is also equipment that can scan the  body and detect the needed  >> frequencies

Dr Loyd  www.royalrife.com

as mentioned earlier, many others have expanded on Dr. Clark's important work and improved the effectiveness of zappers and Dr. Clarks work such as this quote regarding an improved zapper from Dr. Loyd
Mixing frequencies does interesting things. We make a zapper that puts out 4 fixed frequencies at the same time. It has harmonics in every range up to several MHz and it appears to kill all pathogens except for some tapeworms.

http://www.royalrife.com/harmonic_generator.html 

hope this helps and didn't get too confusing as I have a tendency to do that. 

But regarding her liver flushes and such there are more effective protocols as well as info that has expanded on her work such as #6 in this article as well as additional methods to use outlined in this link. http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html   While the title is for cancer, it works on many other aillments  

ubraj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:38 pm

rdkml wrote:

Hi Hairy Potter, 

Yes, I have various zappers and various frequency generators.  Dr. Clark provided very valuable insights and since then many others have expanded on her important work.  

In fact, a cheap $10 zapper of Hulda Clark 30,000 Hz design can be very effective and can give a similar benefit as a $15,000 a month lease for a FDA approved Novocure device used for cancer treatment as well as one of the benefits of Dr. Hollands work in stopping cancer cell growth.  

Here are two quotes

With todays knowledge I would be putting 250kHz (250,000 Hz) in the zapper to cover what Aubrey Scoon termed the “body window” and what has been found to be mostly idea for disrupting cancer cell division.

The 30,000 Hz zapper when used for 6 hours or more per day has displayed evidence to me that cancer cell division is regulated, but it is the harmonics doing the work up around the 250kHz region. So it makes sense to have a 250kHz signal out the zapper specifically for cancers.

All Rife systems will swamp the 250kHz region with harmonics (many sine wave signals at once), so this is quite effective if used for long enough periods.

The FDA regulated device has instructions to be used for around 6 hours + per day and is an electrode cap people wear and walk around with during the day.

Healthy cells don’t divide during the day, only cancer cells divide 24/7, so it seems 6 hours is enough time per day to interrupt cancer cells division to allow the immune system to get on top of the situation.

Back in 1995 to 1998 when we made hundreds of zapper available, those cancer suffers that used the 30,000 Hz zapper for 5 hours or more had the best responses in that cancer was overcome.

Ken Uzzell

The 150kHz to 300kHz range is where cancer cells are interrupted from dividing. In the above chart, this area is at the beginning of the red section in the chart (the left side). The harmonics are particular strong in this range, and would explain the high success rate in dealing with cancer when used for expended periods.

What made Dr. Clark’s Zapper popular was that it is a cheap and a easy device for people to use, compared to the complexities and sophistication of RIFE instruments which do not lend them-selves well to 8 hours per day exposure and popped into the travel bag. Their operation, function, portability, and ease-of-use has yet to beat the Dr. Clark Zapper in the terms of “hold the electrodes and turn it on” – this is all, and hold the electrodes for as long as you can – no problem going to sleep with them.

With a bio-impedance circuit in the Zapper to keep the square waves square when under load, then we have one very potent, cheap, small and very portable device that presents a myriad of benefits to human physiology. And did I say cheap and easy to use :-))) … especially for the senior people who can easily afford it and find it very easy to use. No confusion here at all 

Dan and I made 100′s of zapper’s back in 1995 (without a bio-impedance circuit) and these where distributed via a local Church to the needy and senior members of the Australian community. Results were spectacular. Over 3 years, 50 out of 100 cancer suffers were in remission. The shortest time of use was 3 hours per day, the longest time of use was 12 hours per day. The longer you used it the more it fought the cancers.

Those that used the zapper for shorter times did not go well with their cancers. Those that used the zappers for long times, 3 hours per day or slept with them, they experienced good success.

When it came to sleeping with the zapper, the leads were modified so gel pads and velcro straps could be used to keep the electrodes in-place during the sleep hours.

RIFE = more complexity, more sophistication, more power for a faster pathogen hits. RIFE is the Rolls Royce of Frequency based Electro Therapy, but for total application, to cover all bases and stack the deck in one’s favor, then everyone should have a Zapper in their Alternative Healing tool kit. We can do extended cancer treatments with the Zapper that can be difficult or even dangerous to do with RIFE.

It can be viewed a little like to tortoise and hair race, we want to get to the finishing line.

Ken Uzzell

But to answer your question regarding zappers, here is quote to help in understanding zappers, rife machines, etc..

>> Zapping Versus Using Specific Frequencies  >>  >> Dr.  Clark discovered that positive offset pulses (the electricity goes  >>  from zero to positive and back, not positive to negative and back)  is  >> effective even when correct frequencies are not used. A gizmo  that makes  >> a single positive offset frequency we call a “zapper”.  The use of a  >> single positive offset frequency for every pathogen is  what we call  >> “zapping”. At first, she suggested using the zapper for  three sessions  >> of 7 minutes each separated by 20  minutes.  >>  >> It always seemed strange to me that someone  would go to the trouble of  >> making an automatic zapper where it runs  7 minutes, pauses 20 minutes,  >> runs 7 minutes, pauses 20 minutes, and  runs 7 minutes.  >>  >> I mean, do people really have time to  just sit there holding the  >> cylinders for 20 minutes waiting for  device to start up again?  >>  >> In any case, the three 7  minute session concept is now rather obsolete.  >> In her 2007 book “The  Cure and Prevention of all Cancers, page 160, she  >> says ” .I  recommend eight hours of zapping daily until you are  well.”  >>  >> Hmm. Well, there are 4 frequencies that can be  mixed with the result  >> that zapping times are greatly reduced. Dr.  James Overman was the first  >> to do this with his excellent “Harmonic  Quad 5″. We also make our 4  >> frequency “Harmonic Generator” with  longer pulse lengths so that it  >> makes twice the  harmonics.  >>  >> Rife equipment uses the single frequency  concept except that correct  >> frequencies must be used to get good  results. If correct frequencies are  >> used, results are faster than  the 4 frequency zappers and many times  >> faster than single frequency  zapping.  >>  >> The EM8V goes one step farther. It can run a  single frequency from two  >> separate generators at the same time. The  results are several times more  >> effective than just running a single  frequency.  >>  >> There is also equipment that can scan the  body and detect the needed  >> frequencies

Dr Loyd  www.royalrife.com

as mentioned earlier, many others have expanded on Dr. Clark's important work and improved the effectiveness of zappers and Dr. Clarks work such as this quote regarding an improved zapper from Dr. Loyd
Mixing frequencies does interesting things. We make a zapper that puts out 4 fixed frequencies at the same time. It has harmonics in every range up to several MHz and it appears to kill all pathogens except for some tapeworms.

http://www.royalrife.com/harmonic_generator.html 

hope this helps and didn't get too confusing as I have a tendency to do that. 

But regarding her liver flushes and such there are more effective protocols as well as info that has expanded on her work such as #6 in this article as well as additional methods to use outlined in this link. http://www.royalrife.com/cancer.html   While the title is for cancer, it works on many other aillments  

Very interesting - yes it kinda makes sense, although I'm not at all clued up on electronics and that kinda thing, but I've played music for some time so I know about overtones and harmonics. I've known that sound is very powerful for some time, but I haven't known the specifics. So do you mainly use rife nowadays?

I'm looking at things from more of a spiritual standpoint nowadays, because I feel that it's a more direct and simple approach, but I find all these alternate treatments fascinating too.

Hairy Potter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  averagejoe001 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi guys

Wanted to know if there's any risks of taking L-Histidine for this? Would 500mg per day be suitable and how would one know when to stop?

Thought of the following as an add on to Immortal's list
http://www.iherb.com/Twinlab-L-Histidine-500-mg-60-Tablets/2348#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=l%20histidine&rc=434&sr=null&ic=1

I know that histidine also improves zinc update - but want to avoid taking this if it's not going to make much difference.

I am already taking Fulvic Acid, ALA & ALC and lots of Vit C everyday (around 3g)

Thanks

averagejoe001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:42 am

Did we ever determine if this theory was true or not?

MovieJunkie89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:17 pm

ubraj , I have never seen your posts, it seems that you have a lot of useful knowledge.

I operated a plasma wave advanced Rife machine for many years. They work well for what they literally do. If you have the funds even a cheap electrode version is worth the investment. The Clark zapper I have heard good reports about, but it is the super low end limited version of the technology. I found that you really need clinical lab work to get feedback about the treatment with Rife. You will also need a list of frequencies to target problems.
People absolutely have parasites, and Rife is one of the only safe ways to reduce them in the organs without poisoning the body. The plasma version is the best penetration. I think it is accepted that metals exposed to skin and mouth acids can cause oxidation and leeching. I had my metals replaced with ceramics for $12 per tooth in Thailand.
To do the chelation , it can be done with high doses of vitamin C and I have found this to be one of the best overall additions for my health.
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9718-ascorbic-acid-vitamin-c-what-s-the-real-story?highlight=real+story

cdto2012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top