Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OT: Infant Vaccinations: My Dilemna

Post  rofl on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:11 pm

I think its beyond sad that you believe vaccines have never saved a life. that said, they can contain toxins, and the toxins can produce disease, but its the dose that makes all the difference. pretty much anything is toxic at a certain dose. its also safe at a certain dose. Anyway to avoid any possibility of thermasol, all you have to do is get a single use vial. preservatives are only neccessary in multiuse vials. its true that there is aluminium in it but its such a low dose, youd get more from using deoderant.

heres a article i liked. i dont expect to change your opinions. but maybe posting it will change someones opinions. it relates to vaccines in Australia. maybe other countries are a bit different, but i doubt it. I live in Australia, so its relevant for me.

enjoy.

‘Toxins’ in vaccines: a potentially deadly misunderstanding
November 29, 2012 2.53pm AEDT
Author

Ian Musgrave

Senior lecturer in Pharmacology, University of Adelaide

Disclosure statement

Ian Musgrave receives funding from the Australian Research Council, and has previously been funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council. Some of this funding was to investigate treatments for neurodegenerative disease. Ian received some pertussis toxin for free from CSL in 1986-1987 to investigate signal transduction. Ian is the current chair of the Toxicology Special Interest Group of the Australasian Society for Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Toxicology.

University of Adelaide is not a member of The Conversation and does not financially support the project. Find out more

The Conversation is funded by CSIRO, Melbourne, Monash, RMIT, UTS, UWA, ACU, ANSTO, ANU, Canberra, CDU, CQU, Curtin, Deakin, ECU, Flinders, Griffith, the Harry Perkins Institute, JCU, La Trobe, Murdoch, Newcastle, UQ, QUT, Swinburne, Sydney, UNDA, UNE, UniSA, UNSW, USC, USQ, UTAS, UWS, VU and Wollongong.
Republish this article

We believe in the free flow of information. We use a Creative Commons Attribution NoDerivatives licence, so you can republish our articles for free, online or in print.
Republish

The dose makes the poison so fear is stoked by a lack of basic understanding of chemistry and toxicology. Ellen Fitzsimons

Email
Twitter125
Facebook892
LinkedIn0
Print

Vaccination is one of the most important preventative measures against serious illness, but its very success may be working against it.

With parents no longer having the experience of the devastating diseases it prevents, fear of vaccines has crept in, aided and abetted by groups that exaggerate and distort their possible harms. Vaccination rates are falling, and the scientific and medical communities are alarmed about the growing possibility of devastating epidemics of preventable diseases.

Vaccination effectiveness in combating preventable diseases in Australia. Figure used with permission from 2012 The Science of Immunisation: Questions and Answers, Australian Academy of Science.

One contributor to the fear of vaccines is the notion that they contain toxins. But “it’s the dose that makes the poison” and it’s distressing that people’s fears are beings stoked by a lack of basic understanding of chemistry and toxicology. So let’s have a close look at some of the “bad boys” the anti-vaxxers love to hate.
Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde has many uses – you may be familiar with its use in biology to preserve tissue. Formaldehyde is used in vaccine preparation to kill viruses or inactivate the proteins used. And traces of it can be found in some vaccines.

Now, while drinking embalming fluid concentrations of formaldehyde is seriously bad for you, the amount present in vaccines never exceed 0.1 milligrams (mg) per dose, and are typically much less than that. To put this in perspective, every time you eat an apple, you are eating between one and six milligram of formaldehyde. Yes, there is formaldehyde in fruit – plants make it as part of their normal metabolism (pears are by far the worst).

You also make formaldehyde as part of your normal metabolism. It’s an essential part of the synthesis of amino acids and some of the components of DNA. At any given time, you have something like 2.5 mg of formaldehyde in every litre of your blood. This formaldehyde is being continuously generated as the enzyme formaldehyde dehydrogenase rapidly breaks it down.

A typical two-month-old child has around 1.1 mg of formaldehyde in its body from normal metabolism, ten times more than the maximum possible dose she could get from vaccines. And less than what she would ingest from mashed apples.
Thiomersal

Thiomersal is the preservative ethylmercurithiosalicylate, which breaks down to produce ethyl mercury. Mercury is famously toxic, we only need to remember the disaster at Minamata (methyl mercury) and Lewis Carroll’s Mad Hatter (mercury vapour) to realise that it’s a potent neurotoxin.

But most of us of a certain age remember Mercurochrome, which was used as an antiseptic on cuts and grazes, turning our knees and elbows red - mercury is also a powerful antibacterial.

Multi-use vials are used during epidemics when there’s a need to produce a lot of vaccine in a hurry and you can’t afford to make it in single-use vials. When this happens, we need some way to prevent bacterial contamination and thiomersal is one such antibacterial.

Most Australian vaccines don’t contain thiomersal because we don’t use multi-use vials as much as other countries. The mumps, measles and rubella vaccine never contained thiomersal, the diphtheria/pertussis/tetanus acelluar vaccine in use since 1997 also doesn’t contain thiomersal. Neither do Australian influenza vaccines.

Indeed, the only thiomersal containing vaccines in Australia are for Japanese encephalitis and Q-fever. The amount of mercury you would get from one of these vaccines is less than what you would get from eating a can of tuna (around 85 micrograms of mercury for a standard serve). And the can of tuna would have the mercury in the form of methyl mercury, which is expelled from our bodies much more slowly (half-life of about 50 days) than the ethyl mercury from thiomersal (half-life of about seven days).
Aluminium

Most vaccines contain materials to enhance the immune response to them and aluminium salts are one such material. Aluminium is the third most common element in the earth’s crust, and it can be toxic. People on dialysis who have been exposed to higher than normal aluminium levels in their dialysis fluid over a long period of time show a range of adverse effects, including damage to the brain and nervous system.

But these levels (and how long people are exposed to them) are considerably larger than the levels we’re exposed to in vaccines. Indeed, the amount of aluminium we are exposed to in our food and drink normally is much larger than any vaccine dose.

The mercury from tinned tuna takes longer to expel from your body than any mercury in vaccines.

You may be surprised to know that human breast milk has 40 micrograms of aluminium per litre, and infant formulas contain around 225 micrograms of aluminium per litre. Aluminium is also rapidly excreted – half of any dose of aluminium will be expelled from the body within 24 hours.

Guidelines for aluminium exposure (with a 30-fold safety factor built in) are for aluminium exposure to be less than two milligrams per kilogram of body weight per day. That means someone who weighs 80 kilograms could ingest 100 milligrams of aluminium in a day and remain safe.

All vaccines have less than one milligram of aluminium per dose, and most are below half of that. So exposure to aluminium through vaccines is negligible, and well below the already low risk threshold.
Antibiotics

Many vaccines are produced in tissue culture, which requires antibiotics to keep them sterile. The purification process used to produce the final vaccine can’t remove 100% of all the antibiotics, so there’s a residue.

There’s quite a lot of hyperventilating about antibiotics in vaccines. Some antibiotics (such as penicillin) can produce hypersensitivity reactions, but such antibiotics are not used in vaccine production. Those typically used include neomycin, streptomycin and polymyxin B. Of these, only neomycin is present in detectable quantities, typically less than 0.025 mg per dose.

If you weigh 80 kilograms, you could ingest 100 milligrams of aluminium in a day and still remain safe.

Neomycin can cause adverse events at doses of three grams per day or more. This is over 2,000 times the amount in a typical vaccine dose, which is clearly well below the threshold for adverse events in humans. Antibiotic resistance also worries some people, but for bacteria to become resistant to an antibiotic, the antibiotic has to kill off some bacteria and let some resistant bacteria survive. The dose of neomycin in a standard shot is also well below that required to produce resistance, and we are generally not giving these vaccines to people with bacterial infections in the first place.
Don’t panic

This is not an exhaustive list but it covers most of the toxins that anti-vaxxers are most concerned about. The remainder of the so-called toxins in vaccines bring up exactly the same issues as highlighted here. The presence of low levels of one of the most common amino acids in our body is apparently now a worry, and I will pass lightly over claims that sodium chloride (common salt) is a toxin in vaccines. There’s really no reason that these compounds should keep people from getting vaccinated.

Vaccination has been enormously successful in reducing or banishing diseases that used to plague us and our children. It would be sad if these diseases came back because people didn’t understand the role of dose in the adverse effects of chemicals
rofl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:39 pm

I don't see any mention there of the logic or illogic of injecting newborns with a vaccine for sexually transmitted disease (Hep B), for one thing.

Or about the absurd vaccination schedule today for these little ones.  
http://www.drmomma.org/2011/01/cdc-mandatory-vaccine-schedule-1983-vs.html

Yes, the dose makes the poison, and the dose for children today is simply outrageous. As that page points out:
"There is no reason to blindly say 'yes' to 36-38 injections before your baby turns 66 months of age."
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:57 am

All vaccines cause microvascular damage.

There is no uncertainly about this. Aluminium is extremely toxic that causes tearing of the vascular lining 100% of the time.

Then you have 30 to 40% of vaccines contaminated with viruses. This predisposes the body for autoimmune diseases and cancer.

Vaccines destroy lives...there are some cases when the Th-1 and Th-2 balance will be switched to help some people, but this small advantage does not outweigh the collateral damage from vaccines.

Besides, clean water and good nutrition is the part left out of the equation. Should we vaccinate lions, tigers and chipmunks too? What about cockroaches?

Finally diploid cells from human and animal fetal tissue is not received well by the body...it is "tagged" as non-self, which precipitates an autoimmune reaction.

The most glaring evidence is to simply examine the infant mortality rates of heavily vaccinated places. 

The highest infant mortality rates are in vaccine forced compliant states. What more needs to be said?

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:30 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:All vaccines cause microvascular damage.

There is no uncertainly about this. Aluminium is extremely toxic that causes tearing of the vascular lining 100% of the time.

Then you have 30 to 40% of vaccines contaminated with viruses. This predisposes the body for autoimmune diseases and cancer.

Vaccines destroy lives...there are some cases when the Th-1 and Th-2 balance will be switched to help some people, but this small advantage does not outweigh the collateral damage from vaccines.

Besides, clean water and good nutrition is the part left out of the equation. Should we vaccinate lions, tigers and chipmunks too? What about cockroaches?

Finally diploid cells from human and animal fetal tissue is not received well by the body...it is "tagged" as non-self, which precipitates an autoimmune reaction.

The most glaring evidence is to simply examine the infant mortality rates of heavily vaccinated places. 

The highest infant mortality rates are in vaccine forced compliant states. What more needs to be said?

Right! Except some people absolutely will not hear it, no matter how damning the evidence.

Yeah, we better start vaccinating the cockroaches, they are an endangered species Very Happy
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re

Post  Mindyone on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:09 pm

That's a real concern. But we should make the decision to get the children vaccinated or not by weighing the advantages and disadvantages.

Mindyone

View user profile http://www.bocsci.com/Custom-Synthesis.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Mindyone wrote:That's a real concern. But we should make the decision to get the children vaccinated or not by weighing the advantages and disadvantages.

Well, that's easy. There aren't any advantages except for mainstream acceptance, if being one of the brainwashed masses is important to you.
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindyone on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Delphine wrote:
Mindyone wrote:That's a real concern. But we should make the decision to get the children vaccinated or not by weighing the advantages and disadvantages.

Well, that's easy. There aren't any advantages except for mainstream acceptance, if being one of the brainwashed masses is important to you.

That's the present situation for the majority, but I only choose what I need. However to determine if I really need a certain vaccine is of great difficulty as it involves also taking the living surroundings into consideration Crying or Very sad

Mindyone

View user profile http://www.bocsci.com/Custom-Synthesis.html

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Measles infection protects. 

A challenge to the germ theory can be found in a study published this year in Atherosclerosis titled, "Association of measles and mumps with cardiovascular disease: The Japan Collaborative Cohort (JACC) study," which found that exposure to common infections during childhood could decrease risk of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (CVD).

http://www.atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(15)01380-5/abstract

The study was based on 43,689 men and 60,147 women aged 40–79 years at baseline (1988–1990) completed a lifestyle questionnaire, including their history of measles and mumps, and were followed until 2009. Histories of infections were categorized as having no infection (reference), measles only, mumps only, or both infections. Hazard ratios (HR) for mortality from CVD across histories of infections were calculated."

The study found that a history of measles and mumps infection, especially in case of those with both infections, were associated with lower risks of mortality from atherosclerotic CVD.

The detailed results were reported as follows:

"Men with measles only had multivariable HR (95% confidence interval) of 0.92 (0.85–0.99) for total CVD, those with mumps only had 0.52 (0.28–0.94) for total stroke and 0.21 (0.05–0.86) for hemorrhagic stroke, and those with both infections had 0.80 (0.71–0.90) for total CVD, 0.71 (0.53–0.93) for myocardial infarction, and 0.83 (0.69–0.98) for total stroke. Women with both infections had 0.83 (0.74–0.92) for total CVD and 0.84 (0.71–0.99) for total stroke. We also compared subjects with measles only or mumps only (reference) and those with both infections. Men with both infections had 0.88 (0.78–0.99) for total CVD. Women with both infections had 0.85 (0.76–0.94) for total CVD, 0.79 (0.67–0.93) for total stroke, 0.78 (0.62–0.98) for ischemic stroke and 0.78 (0.62–0.98) for hemorrhagic stroke."

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:36 am

Revealing article written by an ER nurse who sees these reactions first hand. Disturbing information.

Worth a read, but she reports overwhelmingly, that vaccine adverse events are under reported.

http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/er-nurse-exposes-scandalous-vaccine-reaction-cover-up/

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:23 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Revealing article written by an ER nurse who sees these reactions first hand. Disturbing information.

Worth a read, but she reports overwhelmingly, that vaccine adverse events are under reported.

http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/er-nurse-exposes-scandalous-vaccine-reaction-cover-up/

Good one.

I have seen where the vaccine actually gave the subject the illness it was designed to prevent. (I am talking controlled studies. For an example, look at the Canadian Institute of Health ferret swine flu study).

I have seen people come in to my E.R. with the mumps in spite of being fully vaccinated against the mumps.

Same with chickenpox.

And whooping cough.

And on and on.

Had a holiday gathering with family the other day.  One of my bros, who is pro-vac and with whom I have argued with previously, shared that
he got the flu after a flu shot.   I reminded him of our tussles on the topic of vaccines, and he said that he still has no problem
with the vaccines for other illnesses.  So, somehow, the flu vaccine is the problem, the "exception to the rule" about the effectiveness of the shots.

Reasonable, huh Question
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:57 am

This is a rather fast illustration type video that reveals powerful reasons to avoid vaccination.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:02 pm

1000 peer review studies on vaccines.

From Jeff Prager's page.

https://app.box.com/s/77lz9ok8a0d3bbkheelhhpl26a7e1m24

https://www.facebook.com/prager1

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:45 pm

For someone born and vaccinated in mid 80s, what do you recommend for removing vaccine toxins? is it possible?
NYJets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:55 pm

NYJets wrote:For someone born and vaccinated in mid 80s, what do you recommend for removing vaccine toxins? is it possible?

Vitamin C to bowel tolerance. Check out the vitamin C thread. Good suggestions here as well:
http://www.naturalnews.com/050023_vaccine_detox_supplements_natural_chelation.html
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:12 am

New documentary coming out on vaccines:  "Vaxxed--From Coverup to Conspiracy."  In theatres.

Interview with the producer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvcdh7KlgPI
"VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma didn't want you to see"

More on this: http://globalfreedommovement.org/vaxxed-robert-de-niro-hero-vaccine-documentary/
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:46 pm

I got about 5 vaccines in one day 5 years ago. I was feeling dizzy and fainted a few minutes later. A nurse woke me up a couple minutes later. I was different the whole rest of my life after that.  I was never interested in what I used to be. Feelings were never the same anymore or had the same depth. It's really hard to me to feel love or hate now. I'm still trying to recover from that day.

Luckily, I was smart enough to never have a vaccine again. I've learned that they are chemical lobotomies to control population growth. The government is our enemy and this is why we were supposed to vote for Bernie Sanders. Vaccines aren't the only method the US is using to kill off the population. Many countries have begun to spray aluminum into the air- this is known as chemtrails. The Republicans, who are pro-chemtrails and pro-vaccines, have tried hard to brainwash us with trickle down theories and other methods to relocate wealth from our pockets into theirs, but people have started to catch on to this. I live in California, one of the smarter states who would've surely voted for Bernie Sanders or someone better.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickle-down_economics

I've used cilantro and chlorella to detoxify the heavy metals before, but I've never been able to feel normal again. I've been on a high phytate diet to try to prevent any more heavy metals from being absorbed.
Edit: I don't like to get too political on here, but the Republicans are the ones who are pushing the "cholesterol is healthy" propaganda. Usually whatever the Republicans say is the opposite is true.

I forgot to say that I have had a tough time concentrating since I have been vaccinated. I believe that the mercury and who knows what else is still trapped in my brain after all those years.

john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Do you take any supplements?  Vitamin C might detox those vaccines even if you had them a long time ago.  Cilantro and chlorella are great, but vitamin C has been called "the primal panacea."
I am pasting in the intro message from the Facebook group, Vitamin C For Optimal Health, where I am a member:

Vitamin C Therapy is a very easy and cost effective treatment for all illness and disease. Humans once had the ability to produce Vitamin C in our bodies, but because of a mutation in the GLO gene we lost this ability long ago. Vitamin C Therapy recreates this flow of ascorbate into the body and provides high electron flow. Because toxins damage cells and tissues, high electron flow negates this effect maintaining a healthy state in our body. Vitamin C is safer than water.
When beginning this protocol it is necessary to buy ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate. Sodium ascorbate is ascorbic acid mixed with sodium bicarbonate to balance the PH of the powder. Sodium ascorbate is much easier on the stomach yet it is not absorbed as effectively as ascorbic acid and it may be necessary to take potassium to keep a balance between sodium and potassium levels in the body. Whole food C is not advisable at the doses sufficient to maintain optimal health.

Bowel Tolerance and a Flush
Bowel tolerance and a Vitamin C flush are not the same thing. Bowel tolerance is the dosage of vitamin C that causes gas but not yet loose bowel movements. A flush is taking enough Vitamin C to get watery bowel movements and clean the digestive tract. The Vitamin C flush is superior to a colonic. When you do a Vitamin C flush you are able to eliminate excess hormones, heavy metals, parasites, bad bacteria, and other toxins quite easily and efficiently so that they do not recirculate into the blood stream. Our friendly gut flora ferments Vitamin C creating the perfect environment for a healthy gut. Bowel tolerance is the amount of Vitamin C that one wants to take throughout the entire day. By keeping a steady flow of Vitamin C into our body we are able to create high electron flow and happy cells. Disease cannot exist in a body with high electron flow. Bowel tolerance doses every day can reverse disease, detox, cleanse, heal, and balance hormones. As Dr. Thomas Levy says, "Vitamin C is the Primal Panacea" (Thomas E. Levy, MD, 2012).

How to do a Vitamin C Flush

Mix 3-5 grams of Vitamin C powder in a small amount of water every 15 minutes until you produce loose stools. This can take quite a bit of Vitamin C and time. Cancer patients may need as much as 200 grams. There are those individuals that may benefit from starting slowly with one gram per hour and increasing the dosage everyday until they experience bowel tolerance. It is possible to use the flush as a good indication of how toxic your body is. A healthy body will need a very small amount of Vitamin C to produce a flush. Over time the dosage will get lower and lower indicating that the body is cleansing and healing itself. After a flush is done it is recommended that you keep taking smaller doses throughout the day to sweep up any toxins.

Let me know if you have any questions. Cool
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudard on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:00 am

Saw this the other day. Merck Admits Shingles Vaccine Can Cause Eye Damage… and Shingles. http://www.thevaccinereaction.org/2016/09/merck-admits-shingles-vaccine-can-cause-eye-damage-and-shingles/

Dudard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:17 am

Not that it matters, politically speaking, Bernie is pro-vaccine. Even Johnson seems to be in favor of them. Too many people seem to fall for the propaganda. Trump holds more of a choice position as he has stated they are not safe....However it really doesn't matter who gets in as it seems the multi-national vaccine makers have so much power, at least in the USA per the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (42 U.S.C. §§ 300aa-1 to 300aa-34).

Vaccines are a killing machine for profit. Similar to the "standard of care" they are a license to kill.

It seems history is repeating itself since the establishment is desperate to force "medicine" on people. I would suggest to ask any medical professional out there to show you even just one all-cause morbidity and mortality study proving the safety and effectiveness of vaccines. They'll never find one, because it doesn't exist.

All physicians are only taught one thing about vaccines (dosing them according to the CDC schedule). Zero science.
Immunologists study within an academic bubble. However, here is one that figured out the scam for what it is.

http://edgytruth.com/2016/08/22/harvard-trained-immunologist-demolishes-california-legislation-terminates-vaccine-exemptions/#

Chronic disease has skyrocketed among children alongside massive additions to vaccine schedule

There is a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2010 that highlights a doubling in the rate of chronic health conditions among children between the years of 1994 and 2006. From 12.8 percent to 26.6 percent. This directly corresponds with substantial increases in the number of vaccines added to the government's vaccine schedule.

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Sad when they use peoples insecurity or rather scare tactics.
Protect your family, and the famous ask your doctor mentioned 3 times in this schedule.
To make it more easy for the parents, they put pictures on the monthly schedule in what stage they are.
The footnotes is just scary.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/downloads/parent-ver-sch-0-6yrs.pdf

Sage 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Delphine wrote:Do you take any supplements?  Vitamin C might detox those vaccines even if you had them a long time ago.  Cilantro and chlorella are great, but vitamin C has been called "the primal panacea."
Vitamin C is just one of the important phytonutrients(plant nutrients, extremely rare to be created in animals in high doses).
This is why juicearian diets are the best.
john3333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:49 pm

john3333 wrote:
Delphine wrote:Do you take any supplements?  Vitamin C might detox those vaccines even if you had them a long time ago.  Cilantro and chlorella are great, but vitamin C has been called "the primal panacea."
Vitamin C is just one of the important phytonutrients(plant nutrients, extremely rare to be created in animals in high doses).
This is why juicearian diets are the best.

Actually, most animals (and plants) are able to synthesize vitamin C.
http://blog.livonlabs.com/goat-vitamin-c-production/

Fresh juices are wonderful, same as cilantro and chlorella. But we need much more C than we can get through food.
http://fatburningman.com/dr-andrew-saul-the-megavitamin-man-high-dose-vitamin-c-diy-health/
Delphine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:31 am

Perhaps some of you have seen this...Really disturbing.

http://edgytruth.com/2016/09/04/cdc-proposes-rule-apprehend-detain-anyone-anywhere-time-duration-without-due-process-right-appeal-administer-forced-vaccinations/#

At least for a short period of time, we can comment to the CDC our thoughts about this here:

http://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=CDC-2016-0068-0001

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:39 am

This was my comment to the CDC (Centers for Disease Creation)

This proposal violates ethics of the NUREMBERG CODE

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be
so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element
of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and
should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter
involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter
element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental
subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment;
the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably
to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his
participation in the experiment.

The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each
individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and
responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society,
unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.

3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation
and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study, that the
anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.

4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental
suffering and injury.

5. No experiment should be conducted, where there is an a priori reason to believe that
death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the
experimental physicians also serve as subjects.

6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian
importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.

7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the
experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.

8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest
degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who
conduct or engage in the experiment.

9. During the course of the experiment, the human subject should be at liberty to bring the
experiment to an end, if he has reached the physical or mental state, where continuation of the
experiment seemed to him to be impossible.

10. During the course of the experiment, the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate
the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith,
superior skill and careful judgement required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is
likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.

["Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law
No. 10", Vol. 2, pp. 181-182. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1949.]

CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top