» T-cells & Stem cells
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 pm by Benjamin Button

» Progress photos - Nicehair.org technique
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 am by daybyday42

» Disgusting bald shaming on Youtube
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:44 am by Hairbeback

» Hair Loss Revolution.
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:27 pm by nhtindia

» ALTERNATIVE to DT- READ using acetic acid-lympth IS key!!
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 am by iuyyighghghgkh

» Fascinating study
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 am by Benjamin Button

» My green tea,coconut topical and green juicing progress
Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:15 am by newuser

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:55 am

danthethinningman wrote:CS- I find I tolerate zinc much better then I used to recently. You think zinc is one of those minerals one needs to take frequently to benifit?

Zinc offers a nice boost short term in high doses. On a long term basis 15 mg based on research seems to be the perfect level. Let's say if one were to take 30 to 50 mg or more on a long term basis, there are diminishing returns.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  Xenon on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 am

Yes, I think that my hairloss is entirely an epigentic issue, and I was not gentically destined to go bald, as I only have a mildly receded hairline which started around the age of 16, but I managed to halt it. I'm 35 now, but had I have not discovered the hairloss triggers, no doubt my hairline would have receded further.

I do agree with you, that abstinence is probably not enough to regrow aggressively thinned hair nor is it likely the cause (although may play a part).

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have been abstaining for about 3 weeks, which may explain my hair suddenly looking thicker (although unlikely), but I still plan to masturbate on the odd occasion because I don't know what the long term side effects will be if DHT levels drop too low. It may lead to feminization because I have noticed that some guys who are on propecia for so long seem to start developing very feminine skin.

So I think that doing it every 2 weeks would probably be OK, but I'd still watch out for any unwanted sides.

BTW I'd agree with you over the ATP issue; for the body to maintain an erection uses up a shitload of energy. So it is little wonder why excess masturbating causes extreme fatigue.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:04 am

Xenon wrote:Yes, I think that my hairloss is entirely an epigentic issue, and I was not gentically destined to go bald, as I only have a mildly receded hairline which started around the age of 16, but I managed to halt it. I'm 35 now, but had I have not discovered the hairloss triggers, no doubt my hairline would have receded further.

I do agree with you, that abstinence is probably not enough to regrow aggressively thinned hair nor is it likely the cause (although may play a part).

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have been abstaining for about 3 weeks, which may explain my hair suddenly looking thicker (although unlikely), but I still plan to masturbate on the odd occasion because I don't know what the long term side effects will be if DHT levels drop too low. It may lead to feminization because I have noticed that some guys who are on propecia for so long seem to start developing very feminine skin.

So I think that doing it every 2 weeks would probably be OK, but I'd still watch out for any unwanted sides.

BTW I'd agree with you over the ATP issue; for the body to maintain an erection uses up a shitload of energy. So it is little wonder why excess masturbating causes extreme fatigue.  
xenon- I doubt abstaining eill make you feminine, when I abtsained for 3 months I was the most masculine I could be in years, my gyno disappeared and my big nipples got this smaller more normal sized look. My balls got huge lol. My non erect penis was at least 6 inches. I feel that for temple regrowth my only option is abstain from ejaculation now that I found my thinning trigger. I think ima give it for 3 weeks starting today then keeping it to once every two weeks from then on. Wish me luck.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:26 am

danthethinningman wrote:
Xenon wrote:Yes, I think that my hairloss is entirely an epigentic issue, and I was not gentically destined to go bald, as I only have a mildly receded hairline which started around the age of 16, but I managed to halt it. I'm 35 now, but had I have not discovered the hairloss triggers, no doubt my hairline would have receded further.

xenon- I doubt abstaining eill make you feminine, when I abtsained for 3 months I was the most masculine I could be in years, my gyno disappeared and my big nipples got this smaller more normal sized look. My balls got huge lol. My non erect penis was at least 6 inches. I feel that for temple regrowth my only option is abstain from ejaculation now that I found my thinning trigger. I think ima give it for 3 weeks starting today then keeping it to once every two weeks from then on. Wish me luck.

Well, I just thought I'd give you the heads up just in case, as I just don't know what the long term sides will be. When I last abstained in 2012 I noticed that I gained body weight very rapidly, but this seemed to be a mix of fat and muscle mass and I wasn't even working out at the time. This time around I'll monitor my body carefully for any of the increased secondary sex characteristics you observed taking place. Hopefully I'll be hung like a killer whale in 6 months time with the cool head of hair to match  Very Happy 
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 am

It's my opinion that if fat is accompanied with muscle that usually a good sign of health. In my case I noticed my muscle tone got bigger too. I would suggest abstaining every now and then to anyone here on these forums. I deffinetly don't underestimate it's potential. When you think about it, wasting sperm is essentially wasting life. Sperm is what creates life.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:25 am

Yep, I can certainly attest to the fact that if I masturbate, then I'm too fatigued to do a work out afterwards or anything physical for that matter, but it's during the periods of abstinence that I have so much get up and go energy, that I actually yearn to do a work out.

I'd also attribute this to keeping my home well ventilated throughout the day... sleeping in a room filled with C02 which we continuously expel, causes us to breath it back in again, which causes lowered blood pH and an inflamed scalp. This is especially worsened if the house is filled with cigarette smoke or carbon monoxide emissions from a non flued gas heater.

It's amazing how ATP is quickly restored when we sleep in a room with plenty of oxygen. I actually only need about 5 or 6 hours sleep until my energy levels are totally restored, whereas sleeping in a room with so many asphyxiant gases causes me to need 10 hours sleep, and even then I'll wake up feeling like absolute shit, not to mention having a really inflamed scalp. Low oxygen = anaerobic glycolysis, which leads to a build up of pyruvate and lactic acid.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:33 am

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Dan, I just thought I'd post this:

Long-Term Effects of Carbon Dioxide Poisoning
"In addition to the danger of asphyxiation at high levels, carbon dioxide may also cause long-term nerve damage or cardiovascular conditions such as hypercapnia. When the blood carries a surplus of CO2, its acidity increases, and when your blood pH drops below 7.35 the potential for permanent cell damage occurs. This condition, known as acidosis, may result from long-term exposure to low levels of CO2, so it is important to be aware of the CO2 levels in your home, workplace or other areas in which you spend significant time."

http://www.livestrong.com/article/218581-the-effects-of-inhaling-carbon-dioxide-gas/

I just thought I'd add: I think that C02 acids build up in the scalp faster than elsewhere because the tissue is tighter and circulation is likely slower also.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:42 am

When the cells in your body produce CO2 though I believes its different then if you were inhaling it. When you restrict carbs your body doesn't produce much CO2 as a by product of breaking down carbohydrates. When I started to supplement biotin thus influencing the early steps of carbohydrate breakdown, I started to burp a lot more and fart a lot more as apprised to before we're i would just not burp at all then later feel hypoglycemic. Have you heard of ray peat?

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:41 pm

danthethinningman wrote:When the cells in your body produce CO2 though I believes its different then if you were inhaling it. When you restrict carbs your body doesn't produce much CO2 as a by product of breaking down carbohydrates. When I started to supplement biotin thus influencing the early steps of carbohydrate breakdown, I started to burp a lot more and fart a lot more as apprised to before we're i would just not burp at all then later feel hypoglycemic. Have you heard of ray peat?

Generally, carbonic acidosis isn't a problem for me unless I am sleeping in a poorly ventilated room. I think it's due to the tightness of the scalp tissue which causes these respiratory / metabolic acids to accumulate. I also believe that pillow compression to the temples when we are sleeping, can also play a role because I have noticed in the past that I wake up with inflammation on the temple I have mainly been sleeping on. Have you ever noticed this when you awaken? It is only mild inflammation, but still... if repeated every night, then it likely causes cellular damage. Of course this may have been caused by fungal species on my pillow, but I think that both factors may be involved.

Regarding carb restriction, this can cause ketoacidosis due to fatty acid metabolism. When I starved myself a few years back, the acidosis and inflammation in my scalp was severe, which caused rapid shedding and diffuse thinning. Again this is another example of lowered blood pH. When I started eating normally again my hair began to thicken, but the vertex area took about a year to be restored to it's normal state.

I've heard many people mention Ray Peat on here, but I've not checked his regimen out yet.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:37 pm

I don't nessisarily follow ray pests advice but he is a string believer that lactic acid build up and low carbon dioxide production is one of the strongest contributing factors for mitochondrial degradation.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Niacin and PGD2

Post  BrodjeQuestion on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:35 am

danthethinningman and others,
I vaguely remember the relationship between Niacin and PGD2, is there any reason to be concerned about the potential rising of D2?.

BrodjeQuestion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:52 am

What I remember reading but never looked into was that mobilized pgd2 not increased.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Hey guys here's a link that best describes the metabolic pathways of the Krebs cycle and its cofactors in detail. I believe it's the core to most diseases of today. Read thoroughly http://www.health-science-spirit.com/HF5-2.html

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:07 pm

One more thing guys the enzymes most important for hair loss suffers I believe are the ones backed up by manganese, biotin and thiamine. They were synergistically.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:15 am

How is your hair doing?Any updates? Do you think your regimen can work to improve facial and body hair?

MikeBison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:37 am

Hair continues to improve and my mustache is starting to he dark like it used to be again lol. Also the outer edge of my eyebrows are reaching closer to my temples again. I'd like to mention that I am now taking thiamine to kick up acetyl coa along with steroid hormones. I was already taking b5 so that's taken care of. As for oxaloacetate, I take biotin, manganese an niacin to produce that. It is deff important to balance all vitamins.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:36 pm

CS ONE LAST QUESTION CAN SOMEBODY PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TELL ME WHAT TOPICAL PRODUCT/SHAMPOO/POWDER WORKS LIKE MINOXIDIL BUT ISN'T MINOXIDIL OR CAUSE HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS FOR DIFFUSE THINNER?

I've asked this question for over like 2 years and get ignored______very frustrating. -_- Not in a good mood and not happy with every aspect of life right now so yeah..

Going in for suicidal therapy... But please somebody answer me  Evil or Very Mad

young trunks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Trunks,

I've never used Minox or the following product but wanted to offer some quick help if possible. The product below was reportedly a Minox alternative for people who got sides using Minox. Not sure on the efficacy.

http://www.spectraldncn.com/product-62-en.html

Cheaper through Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/DS-Laboratories-DNC-N-Spectral/dp/B00DT8XWHS
AS54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:10 am

Going in for suicidal therapy... But please somebody answer me

Stay with the therapy. Don't kill yourself. Not worth it.

I wish you well.
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:12 am

young trunks wrote:CS ONE LAST QUESTION CAN SOMEBODY PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TELL ME WHAT TOPICAL PRODUCT/SHAMPOO/POWDER WORKS LIKE MINOXIDIL BUT ISN'T MINOXIDIL OR CAUSE HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS FOR DIFFUSE THINNER?

I've asked this question for over like 2 years and get ignored______very frustrating. -_- Not in a good mood and not happy with every aspect of life right now so yeah..

Going in for suicidal therapy... But please somebody answer me  Evil or Very Mad
dude do not ever contemplate suicide! I realized most problems in life either it be hair loss or other shit usually can be reversed to some degree, it's just hard to find ou how to fix an issue. That's when patients comes in and dedication. I once contemplated suicide for messing up my own body but then again isn't suicide going to make it worse? Wouldn't you like to at least fight for a better life in the future and suck up what ever is going on at this point? When it comes to the Internet you can get so confused and wrapped up in fear that you really start to believe you are destined to always be screwed. Then when you start to believe it your mind subconciously makes it a fact. All I'm trying to say is you are not destined to be trapped in a never ending loop. Others have to just work harder to break a cycle that they can't even perceive. Good luck.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:15 am

Btw to who ever mentioned methyl groups on this thread before. Through experimentation I have found i can hand more methyl donors when I add niacinamide to my mix.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:46 am

Hey guys here is a good read on pantethine http://www.thorne.com/media/alternative_medicine_review/1997/volume_2/number_5/Pantethine.pdf this totally explains why when I take pantethine and biotin simotaniously my scalp and skin become perfect! Lipid peroxidation leads to conditioms like dandruff amd keratosis indefinitely. This will also lead to calcification if its left to progress. No wounder my skin wasn't scaly or oily anymore! Pantethine leads to the production of corticosteroids along with b1. This is a key addition to any diffuse thinner. Pantethine also reduces plasma prolactin levels explainingy libido boost. A side note, pantethine is the active form of b5 and is attached to cysteine molecules wich will add to hair growth. Pantethine should be taken with biotin and b1. Don't forget b2 also.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BrodjeQuestion on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:33 am

danthethinningman, Hello again another question if possible; I'm currently trying out 200mg b2, 500mg b3, and 20mg biotin. I have a natural b-complex with a few smaller doses of b1,b2,b3,b5,b6 and natural follic acid.

I'm considering to add more b5 (and b1) though therein lies my question often people take b5 in relationship to acne, but when I searched the web, it often returns with b5 causing hairloss. Any explanation for this? You also mentioned a trade off between Acne and or Hair-loss, is it possible you could elaborate a bit more on that relationship?

Ty for your time and effort, following this thread with great interest.

BrodjeQuestion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:03 am

Interesting..

Throne Research has a b complex, thinking I will start with that..

Organism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:11 pm

BrodjeQuestion wrote:danthethinningman, Hello again another question if possible; I'm currently trying out 200mg b2, 500mg b3, and 20mg biotin. I have a natural b-complex with a few smaller doses of b1,b2,b3,b5,b6 and natural follic acid.

I'm considering to add more b5 (and b1) though therein lies my question often people take b5 in relationship to acne, but when I searched the web, it often returns with b5 causing hairloss. Any explanation for this? You also mentioned a trade off between Acne and or Hair-loss, is it possible you could elaborate a bit more on that relationship?

Ty for your time and effort, following this thread with great interest.

b5 causes hair loss if taken in isolation and large doses, but if you take pantethine with biotin you enhance both biotin and pantethines potemtial since they are both needed to make citric acid in the keeba cycle. When you try b1 try to take enough till you feel an energy boost. B1 is really cheap. As for b2 try to take divided doses if possible with some niacinamide(I found niacinamide to work better then plain niacin). Spmething to watch for is if biotin stops working then you have to replete manganese or magmesium since biotin is synergystic with them in oxaloacetate formation. And On my way! Last thing guys is an update, I started experimenting with copper last week and guess what? I never ever get hairline itch anymore! I already eliminated it mostly but now it's completely. The reason I tried copper was because all
Over the Internet there is this fad that copper is poison blah blah blah. Well it turns out that not everyone with health issues is copper toxic, many are copper deficient. Copper is the main tool your body uses to fight of infection when chronic inflimation is present. That's why sick people have high levels of copper! Copper is the rate limiting factor for diamine oxidase wich is the key enzyme in breaking down histamine in the body and reducing inflimation in the mucous membrane. Ever since I started taking copper I can now tolerate more b6! Then I found out that b6 is also a cofactor for diamine oxidase! No wounded I couldn't tolerate any at all, I was so low
I'm copper. Now I'm not saying you might be copper deficient but if you find yourself always reacting to high histaminenfoods, well then copper, b6, riboflavin(monoamide oxidase cofactor) and niacin(comt cofacor) are going to be the culprit. Iknow this is a lot to grasp at first but if you want clarifications ect ect inwoulsmt mind doing that. Dom jump into this regimen full force. Try a few b vitims and see wich ones benifited you and wich ones don't, that will unmask your deficiencies. You'll find you might not need all them. I'm doing great with my personalized regimen and am finally growing hair at a fast rate, my hair is thicker and never gets greasy anymore. I never get the itch notated what I eat.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top