FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some more information and personal symtoms,

Post  BrodjeQuestion on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:59 am

Hello again danthethinningman & others,

I've been reading this topic a few times over, to really understand what you're saying.
This is my personal list of b-vitamins that I take, I'm sorry if this is to much for you to respond to/or read in to but I have to ask cause, honestly,  I believe, you're right on the money. This is: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9594-my-tale-long-read-with-bloodwork-and-background my topic & story that I made sometime ago, where I got some quality responses, such as the ones about the need for copper supplementation.

Regardless, I will type a few symptoms that I suffer from which tend to connect with what you're saying. My outer-eyebrows have been thinning, greasy hands and hair (after a meal),acne, tiredness and itchy scalp (after a meal), and obviously lesser quality hair which led me to this forum in the first place. Bowl movements sometimes constipation and trouble sleeping. And as I mention in my topic I often have a congested nose, which is really annoying and more noticeable in the evening, maybe an high histamine response?.

Personally, I believe that somehow my metabolism regarding (carbs especially),Proteins & Fats is severely diminished. Maybe this is as others have mentioned in so many topics one of the similarities. I've been reading a few things regarding Danny Roddy/Ray peat's theory regarding sugar and keeping metabolism and as such led me to use a good quality honey. (Not that in anyway resembles their methods, just saying). Besides that I only eat Basmatti rice as my carb source to provide me with some carbs for my workouts. Thought I mention this, I aint convinced in being able to dodge the bullet indefinitely regarding my hair, seeing as all of my male family members are affected by it. Though, I can't help wonder so many similarities after reading this topic and the rest of the forum and I still tend to think we're a product of our environment and like many I hope to see it change for the better and at least keep working on it.

This the list of b-vitamins that I'm currently using.

• 500mg B3 (Niacin)
  • 20-30mg Biotin (Now foods 10mg each per cap)
  • 200 mg B2 (Solgar 2 caps)

1 natural b-complex( 5,5 mg B1, 5 mg B2 , 8 mg B3,  9,5 mg B5, 5,5 mg B6, 175ug B9 (natural follic acid follate).

Other supplements:
Resveratrol, Chelated Copper 2,5mg, 12,5mg Lugol, ZMA( Zinc, magnesium and b6: After my topic I've used this sparingly).

I'm currently checking on what to add, If you could give me some pointers regarding the b-vitamines that be swell. (after reading it I'd assume B5, manganese and B1), I hope you could connect them a little bit to my symptoms.  

On a practical note: How did you get the Biotin and for instance Manganese in the quantity's you speak of. For instance, Purebulk doesn't sell them in such quantity's unless I can prove I'm qualified to handle them.

BrodjeQuestion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  danthethinningman on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 am

I think you should be fine with biotin , b2 and try lowering the dose if niacin setea it can be counter productive. I would look at jut buying someangamese chelate of amazon. Btw I would te comment copper for histamine. After I took my first dose I noticed a great improvement in the tightness of my slim along with a flow of blood alongside hair line (maybe due to increased heme in the blood, or possibly white blood cells idk)

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  danthethinningman on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:11 am

BrodjeQuestion wrote:Hello again danthethinningman & others,

I've been reading this topic a few times over, to really understand what you're saying.
This is my personal list of b-vitamins that I take, I'm sorry if this is to much for you to respond to/or read in to but I have to ask cause, honestly,  I believe, you're right on the money. This is: http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9594-my-tale-long-read-with-bloodwork-and-background my topic & story that I made sometime ago, where I got some quality responses, such as the ones about the need for copper supplementation.

Regardless, I will type a few symptoms that I suffer from which tend to connect with what you're saying. My outer-eyebrows have been thinning, greasy hands and hair (after a meal),acne, tiredness and itchy scalp (after a meal), and obviously lesser quality hair which led me to this forum in the first place. Bowl movements sometimes constipation and trouble sleeping. And as I mention in my topic I often have a congested nose, which is really annoying and more noticeable in the evening, maybe an high histamine response?.

Personally, I believe that somehow my metabolism regarding (carbs especially),Proteins & Fats is severely diminished. Maybe this is as others have mentioned in so many topics one of the similarities. I've been reading a few things regarding Danny Roddy/Ray peat's theory regarding sugar and keeping metabolism and as such led me to use a good quality honey. (Not that in anyway resembles their methods, just saying). Besides that I only eat Basmatti rice as my carb source to provide me with some carbs for my workouts. Thought I mention this, I aint convinced in being able to dodge the bullet indefinitely regarding my hair, seeing as all of my male family members are affected by it. Though, I can't help wonder so many similarities after reading this topic and the rest of the forum and I still tend to think we're a product of our environment and like many I hope to see it change for the better and at least keep working on it.

This the list of b-vitamins that I'm currently using.

• 500mg B3 (Niacin)
  • 20-30mg Biotin (Now foods 10mg each per cap)
  • 200 mg B2 (Solgar 2 caps)

1 natural b-complex( 5,5 mg B1, 5 mg B2 , 8 mg B3,  9,5 mg B5, 5,5 mg B6, 175ug B9 (natural follic acid follate).

Other supplements:
Resveratrol, Chelated Copper 2,5mg, 12,5mg Lugol, ZMA( Zinc, magnesium and b6: After my topic I've used this sparingly).

I'm currently checking on what to add, If you could give me some pointers regarding the b-vitamines that be swell. (after reading it I'd assume B5, manganese and B1), I hope you could connect them a little bit to my symptoms.  

On a practical note: How did you get the Biotin and for instance Manganese in the quantity's you speak of. For instance, Purebulk doesn't sell them in such quantity's unless I can prove I'm qualified to handle them.

to you and anyone trying b vitamins at high doses, from experience you need to supplement with at least 3 grams of calcium and some magnesium. The b bitamins have an intimate relationship with calcium channels and their function. Calcium is far more important than magnesium in these situations in my opinion. Ones again I cannot stress this enough! Supplement with genourous amounts of calcium with b vitamins because if you don't you will run into troubles like eczema and irritability.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:19 am

I have an interesting experience with calcium btw, he next day I wake up with the biggest boner ever and a couple of zits.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abetz85 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:34 pm

Why don't use Brewer's yeast instead of many different B vitamins?

abetz85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:03 am

Hi danthethinningman,

I was wondering if you could recommend me a starting regimen with dosages and other vitamins to take in conjunction to make it work. I will already be taking Copper as I just ordered some.

A little background about me: I suffer from allergies, have light eczema, might not sweat as much as the next guy.. I find my body overheats and then I get inflammation in my scalp. This is especially the case while sleeping, so I tend to sleep with minimal clothing to keep my body heat down. My hair is there, but becoming thin and I get the itch from time to time. I also find my hair to be quite dry, but that could be due to the weather. Anyway, let me know if you need anymore info. Thanks!

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlyDevice on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:49 am

Taking natural desiccated thyroid seems to be giving me improvements in hair thickness and quality. Diffuse hair loss is very related to thyroid problems. But we'll see what happens in the long run.

DeadlyDevice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Has anybody tried the amino acid tyrosine for hypothyroid issues? It's a building block for thyroid enzymes and one doctor on the dr oz show recommended it...so it's gotta be true lol. But seriously I read about people having some hair growth success with it.

shaftless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:55 am

Hi everyone, I sent danthethinningman a PM last night about this, don't know why I did that instead of just joining the conversation here. So I'm just going to paste in my question and answer from him in case its useful for anyone. Here it it:

ElmoSuper8:

Hi Dan, I'm inspired by your success. My experience sounds similar to yours. My hair started falling out 10 months ago and then two months after that, to add insult to injury, my eyebrows started falling out and it has continued ever since. Recently my eyelashes have also started falling out. There is an itch associated with my eyebrows, but it arrived quite a bit after the hairs started falling out. Forehead and above and below the eyebrows is itchy and can get flaky and red. 3 doctors couldn't help me at all, I thought the eyebrow thing would be a real clue that it was more than MPB but no, they were stumped.

I got a thyroid test which came back ok but I've read that a lot of thyroid problems don't show up in blood tests. I was also low in vitamin D. Anyway I suspected thyroid and mineral problems so I got a hair mineral analysis test and it said I was deficient in Calcium, Magnesium, sodium, potassium, copper, iron, manganese, selenium, cobalt, molybdenum. It then went on to nail exactly how I feel and saying what symptoms Ive been experiencing - It said that I was probably experiencing stress burnout due to thyroid and adrenal insufficiency. Insomnia, depression, dry skin, fatigue etc. And oh boy... how exhausted I've been of late is beyond a joke.

Anyway, since you were experiencing eyebrow hair and eyelash loss I guess maybe I might benefit from your regimen.

You said you take biotin, riboflavin, niacin, zinc gluconate, manganese and in one of your posts you said you put some tablets in a water bottle and drank throughout the day. How does that work? Are these veggie caps that you open up and just pour the powder in the water?

I'm just interested because I think I should follow your regimen to the T. Also, I'm experiencing terrible scalp inflammation and itch - did you have that and overcome it?

danthethinningman:

Hey, as far as eyebrow growth both riboflavin and biotin are a must. You have to take enough till you see and feel results. About the scalp itch well high dose of biotin seems to do te trick for me. I would also suggest a supplement I've been using lately called zma. It contains magnesium, zinc and b6. In my opinion b6 is the key factor to diffuse thinners along with biotin and zinc. The reason I recommend zma is because with ought b6, magnesium and zinc aren't properly utilized to there full potential. Magnesium requires b6 for cellular uptake. All this three in combination should be taken at the same time. Personally I'd ignore the thyroid theories because thyroid insufficiency is just a result of malnutrition. Btw for now avoid too much caffeine, weed or ejaculaion in excess. These activities deplete you of b6, zinc, magnesium, calcium and biotin. You should focus on repairing the na k pump wich requires magnesium knapper the cell. So if I would break it down to simple terms. Take 4 pills of zma, try around alreast 15 mg biotin, take atleast 200 mg b2 and just keep an eye on your calcium not going too low. If biotin doesn't seem to do anything you might be deficient in manganese.

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:31 am

Hi, with regards to this ZMA product - do body builders not take this to increase testosterone? And is that therefore not a bad idea for people with hair loss from the point of view of testosterone to DHT conversion?

Thanks

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:11 am

Hi Dan, you said in this thread that you put your mix of B vitamins etc. in a water bottle and drank throughout the day. How do you do that if you'll pardon my ignorance, i mean do you just drop the pills in water, or are they veggie caps that you open up and pour in the water? Or do you buy these vitamins in powdered form in the first place? Or do you buy them in liquid form?

Thanks

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:22 pm

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Hi, with regards to this ZMA product - do body builders not take this to increase testosterone? And is that therefore not a bad idea for people with hair loss from the point of view of testosterone to DHT conversion?

Thanks
actually zma should only increase test if you were deficent in these nutrients to begin with. Testosterone isn't a vilan if we are raling diffuse thinning. Testosterone is actually required for hair growth and so is estrogen. I reccomenf zma because its supplying you three important nutrients at the same time. As for the mixed drink well I buy bulk powders. An update on my hair btw, well I can actually grow bangs again! My hair grows out pretty even when I reach around 4 cm and my hair just has an overall more plump look. I honestly attribute most of this to biotin and b2. Magnesium and taurine seem to potentiate it the most

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Its a di-chelate of zinc/methionine and magnesium/aspartate.

Just minerals. Zinc is important for test levels so if you were very deficient you might see a rise in test levels, but that would assume you were under your maintenance level to begin with.

Do not expect a big rise in testosterone with this product. Its not a bad product either, both zinc and magnesium are crucial.

The magnesium can help with relaxation and a lot of people report better sleep with it.

I've personally used this product many times in the past with no effects on testosterone, but can confirm that magnesium (in almost any form) prior to bed enhances my sleep.

AS54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesDean on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:27 am

danthethinningman wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:Hi, with regards to this ZMA product - do body builders not take this to increase testosterone? And is that therefore not a bad idea for people with hair loss from the point of view of testosterone to DHT conversion?

Thanks
actually zma should only increase test if you were deficent in these nutrients to begin with. Testosterone isn't a vilan if we are raling diffuse thinning. Testosterone is actually required for hair growth and so is estrogen. I reccomenf zma because its supplying you three important nutrients at the same time. As for the mixed drink well I buy bulk powders. An update on my hair btw, well I can actually grow bangs again! My hair grows out pretty even when I reach around 4 cm and my hair just has an overall more plump look. I honestly attribute most of this to biotin and b2. Magnesium and taurine seem to potentiate it the most
How are you doing dan, are you having some regrowth with your regimen ? Or stop shedding at least?
JamesDean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:13 am

JamesDean wrote:
danthethinningman wrote:

Thanks
How are you doing dan, are you having some regrowth with your regimen ? Or stop shedding at least?
my hair basically is heavier and thicker by the strand. I'm not sure diffuse thinners nessisarily get regrowth when something works. What they get is global thickening of the shaft, but just a month ago my dad pointed out lots of hair was sprouting on the back of my neck and vertex that wasn't there before so technically you could call it regrowth. I'm a late nw2 so frontal regrowth isn't what I'm contend about. What has happened tho is that my fronts hair line has thicker up 3 fold and can now grow out bangs. I guess you get what I'm trying To say? Basically I can't distinguish thickening vs regrowth. But yes my hair is alot thicker.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:18 am

Thanks for your reply. So your hair has stopped falling out completely? And what about eyebrow hair?

Also, where do you buy your bulk powders - is there a website you can recommend?

Thanks.

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:36 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Thanks for your reply. So your hair has stopped falling out completely? And what about eyebrow hair?

Also, where do you buy your bulk powders - is there a website you can recommend?

Thanks.
yes it has stopped and eyebrows have grown back on the outer edge completely. I still get dermatitis in my eyebrows tho its really annoying. Btw I'd like to share my speculation in that I seem to getting thicker growth when I experience the dry dandruff. This makes sense since miniaturization is an effect of calcification and dandruff is basically shedding skin. As for supplement I use bulksupplements.com. I like them since they always give me free samples to try now and then lol.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:39 am

Wow, that's impressive progress. Well done! Thanks for that link and all the other info.

Cheers.

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:37 am

Has anyone else been following Dan's regimen? If so, can you comment on your results?

Thanks!

helpmyhair1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:40 am

I have just started today. Basketball 

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:27 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:I have just started today. Basketball 
before you start I want you to kno that in my experience if something is doing me harm I would notice it pretty quick so just know your bodies signs well. This is vice versa too. Another thing you have to experiment and see what you need and what you don't, I don't reccomend anyone take exactly what I am. What I do want to say though is that my foundation lies on atp production. Biotin, magnesium, manganese and b6, b2 and transaminase amino acid are supplemently the foundation of my theory. It would also be of help for anyone following my advice to study these subjects, glucooneogenisis, glycosis, krebs cycle, pentose phosphate pathway, amino acid metabolism and aspartate malate shuttle wich is crucial for electron transport chain. ik know it sounds like alot but please take my word for it you will feel alot more empowered over the control you have pf your situation if you study. Good luck.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:42 am

Thanks Dan, have you experienced side effects?

What dosages are you on these days?

In the hair loss days did you experience much scalp inflammation, and were your eyebrows itchy?

Cheers.

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Thanks Dan, have you experienced side effects?

What dosages are you on these days?

In the hair loss days did you experience much scalp inflammation, and were your eyebrows itchy?

Cheers.
yes I experience major burning sensation and needle like sensations, the hard core shit. My eyebrows still itch but still are growing unlike before. This is the main reason I believe anyone can cure hair loss with the right knowledge. I had the most unbearable hair loss and have reversed it.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:02 am

"burning sensation and needle like sensations"

Yes me too. At times with your eyebrows did it ever feel like creepy crawly shit? Tiny little prickles?

Weird.... LOL

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:26 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:"burning sensation and needle like sensations"

Yes me too. At times with your eyebrows did it ever feel like creepy crawly shit? Tiny little prickles?  

Weird.... LOL
that's a sign of biotin deficiency. It can also be helped by taurine, zinc, magnesium and b6, b2. Biotin and taurine were most helpful though. You most likely have excess ammonium. You should try biotin with b6 and aspartate as aspartic acid. Just a though. I still get the itch on my eyebrows and is actually the last step to perfection for me. When I hit the nail on it ill let you know.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top