FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  Odysseus on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:56 pm

danthethinningman wrote:
okay well in order to rehydrate yourself you need to take salt and calcium. Put a teaspoon of salt in 32 oz of water an drink sips every 5 mins or so not all at once. Calcium is a mineral that gets depleted fast when ever your adrenals are at work, for example sweating and masturbation. The thing with minerals I that without realizing it you can be very depleted and this is why people don't respond to regular doses. I started to respond drastically to calcium at 5 grams. Once the deficiency is better the dosage can be dropped. I have something new thAts off topic though. Today I was smoking pot and I came up with this idea. Sweat is very closely related to citculation and hair loss. Now what is sweat? Sweat is used by the body to cool down the core tempature of the body. It's mechanism is loss of heat through evaporation. Now here's how you can manipulate this very beneficial mechanism manually. I tried this and it actually works! Just to test it first do an activity that makes you sweat or stresses you out. Next go in true shower and wet your whole body for seconds then turn the water off. Why? Well because if you keep the water on your skin the body won't release the excess heat because the water needs to be evaporated! That's why showers only help to an extent in cooling you off. Smart huh? Now let your body air dry until you feel all the skin on your body feel perfect and magnetic. Repeat until you feel a pressure lift off your scalp and sinuses. Now why is this more effective then a shower. Well because it mimics the very way your body works to cool the cns. I need you and many others to try this and did out what I'm talking about. Now about weed. Well I say it's a physiological thing in my case.weed depletes minerals and water leaving you acidic and dehydrated.

Anecdotal. And written under the influence.

Odysseus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: good news diffuse thinneres! regimen for diffuse hairloss that i know will work for the majority!

Post  CausticSymmetry on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Odysseus - Funny at times, but try not to undermine every post.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
Admin

View user profile http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:46 am

What about using liver powder as a vitamin b complex?

MikeBison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hulk on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:41 am

Sorry if I missed something, but what was the general consensus on the dosages? I am a bit confused now...

Thanks.

The Hulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Renky wrote:Sorry if I missed something, but what was the general consensus on the dosages? I am a bit confused now...

Thanks.
im happy to help anyone who wants to learn more but my doses are so specific to my situation. If I smoke or ejaculate frequently I make sure to take 5 grams of calcium carbonate powder with 3 grams of magnesium citrate powder with a large meal. When it comes to biotin and b2 I take these once in the morning at regular doses. I take sodium if my blood pressure is low and potassium with tons of water if I feel those symptoms associated with said minerals appear. Ive learned how to interpret what my body needs personally and this is why I keep emphesizing that you need to study and experiment! One example of my body signs is if I take too much calcium in relation tosg magnesium I get stomach cramps and a pain around my neck and shoulder wich goes away if I take some magnesium with water.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:11 am

Dan, are you strictly a diffuse thinner or receding some too? Is there any MPB in your family? Also did you scalp get very tight and hard when you were thinning out? How much of the 85% of the hair that you lost do you think you've gained back now? Thanks.

Slimnuts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Slimnuts wrote:Dan, are you strictly a diffuse thinner or receding some too? Is there any MPB in your family? Also did you scalp get very tight and hard when you were thinning out? How much of the 85% of the hair that you lost do you think you've gained back now? Thanks.
I have gained alot of thickness back its maybe close to 3x thicker. I receded some too but my hair grows more even at the bangs that I can use then to style. So If you do recede it is still possible to gain volume and this good hair. Btw I know my hair can be getting soo much thicker if it weren't for me smoking a grams of weed everyday. I still have no hair loss though but could have perfect hair if I just stop for a while.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:09 pm

@dan It's the smoke itself that causes the thinning as you probably know, not the cannabinoids or terpenes. CS has explained how any smoke can cause HL

You can have your cake and it too with a vaporizer or vape pen or edibles? Or even dabbing is much better as well. I understand that nothing is smoke just throwing it out there
NYJets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:26 am

NYJets wrote:@dan It's the smoke itself that causes the thinning as you probably know, not the cannabinoids or terpenes. CS has explained how any smoke can cause HL

You can have your cake and it too with a vaporizer or vape pen or edibles? Or even dabbing is much better as well. I understand that nothing is smoke just throwing it out there
I don't wanna question his knowledge in a dualist way but I'm pretty sure weed itself has an affect on this also. I sweat weed causes one to retain massive amounts of sodium while increasing calcium activity too. Maybe weed activates release of adrenal hormones in a very specific way that doesn't increase adrenaline.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:34 am

danthethinningman wrote:...take 5 grams of calcium carbonate powder...

One of the only reasonable approaches I've read on this forum.

I imagine that thyroid hormone would make your regimen even more effective, as thyroid is needed to regulate the movement of magnesium and calcium in and out of cells via carbon dioxide.
droddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:18 am

Danny, I dissed you in a previous post saying I didn't know what all your "Check your temperature" was about. Then I bought a thermometer and found out my temperature is low. So credit were credit is due - apologies.

And Dan I was feisty with you a few pages back, so apologies also; I'm just finding this hair loss very hard to deal with, 15 months in now, and this daily inflammation has made me beyond depressed.

Peace.

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 pm

droddy wrote:
danthethinningman wrote:...take 5 grams of calcium carbonate powder...

One of the only reasonable approaches I've read on this forum.

I imagine that thyroid hormone would make your regimen even more effective, as thyroid is needed to regulate the movement of magnesium and calcium in and out of cells via carbon dioxide.
I have cynomel but haven't touched it in a while. Last time I used it was a year ago in the summer time. When I did it was the only thing I was taking at the moment. I started to develop dry hands and sweat easily. Now you got my attention on t3 again. Do you mind elaborating a bit more?

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:43 pm

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Danny, I dissed you in a previous post saying I didn't know what all your "Check your temperature" was about. Then I bought a thermometer and found out my temperature is low. So credit were credit is due - apologies.

And Dan I was feisty with you a few pages back, so apologies also; I'm just finding this hair loss very hard to deal with, 15 months in now,  and this daily inflammation has made me beyond depressed.

Peace.
its okay. Just never forget that hair loss isn't invisible their are many who can manipulate it you just have to LEARN how to.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:50 pm

ElmoSuper8 wrote:apologies.

No worries.
droddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:57 pm

danthethinningman wrote:
I have cynomel but haven't touched it in a while. Last time I used it was a year ago in the summer time. When I did it was the only thing I was taking at the moment. I started to develop dry hands and sweat easily. Now you got my attention on t3 again. Do you mind elaborating a bit more?

Calcium decreases hormones (e.g., prolactin, PTH, etc.) that interfere with oxidative mitochondrial metabolism (i.e., glucose to carbon dioxide).

I think this is a problem because carbon dioxide (via the Bohr effect) allows cells to utilize oxygen and respire.

When energy metabolism has been interfered with (as it is in those who are balding), cells take up an excess of sodium and calcium, and lose magnesium and potassium.

By supporting respiratory energy metabolism (e.g., calcium, thyroid hormone, sugars, salt, magnesium, etc.), I think one can oppose the various stressful "shifts" that happen in pattern baldness, stopping or maybe reversing hair loss.
droddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Organism on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:51 pm

Danny,

If one is at the early stages of balding nw1, getting enough calcium, sugar, salt, protein, magnesium, zinc, copper, caffeine, coconut oil and doing bag breathing, while limiting stressors like PUFA & estrogen... is it still necessary to take thyroid hormone?

I guess your answer would be get your bloodwork done and find out... haha

Also looks like your hair is a bit wavy now..? Was it always naturally like that?

Organism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danthethinningman on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:02 am

droddy wrote:
danthethinningman wrote:

Calcium decreases hormones (e.g., prolactin, PTH, etc.) that interfere with oxidative mitochondrial metabolism (i.e., glucose to carbon dioxide).

I think this is a problem because carbon dioxide (via the Bohr effect) allows cells to utilize oxygen and respire.

When energy metabolism has been interfered with (as it is in those who are balding), cells take up an excess of sodium and calcium, and lose magnesium and potassium.

By supporting respiratory energy metabolism (e.g., calcium, thyroid hormone, sugars, salt, magnesium, etc.), I think one can oppose the various stressful "shifts" that happen in pattern baldness, stopping or maybe reversing hair loss.
okay let me be more specific. Can you explain the relationship between cations and carbon dioxide? I know that when I eat fruit I start to (sorry in advance) burp and fart more frequently. It's not a bad thing though because when I burp the most my circulation is on turbo. I tend to get this intense tingling all over my scalp wich is accompanied by stronger and faster hair growth. Any ideas why? How can one increase carnie dioxide without risking CO2 retention, this means in my exp. inability to burp.

danthethinningman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:29 am

What role does K2 play in this ? And the calcium connection ?

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:33 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:What role does K2 play in this ? And the calcium connection ?

Yeah, I get confused. Everyone advocates K2 to get rid of calcium build up but does that not deplete calcium that could be beneficial? And is it not useful to supplement calcium as well?

ElmoSuper8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:03 am

regrowhairhero wrote:Danny,

If one is at the early stages of balding nw1...

I guess your answer would be get your bloodwork done and find out... haha

Consider becoming in tune with your temperature and resting pulse. Sometimes that's enough information to lead the person in the right direction.

Labs can be really helpful though. I was emailing back and forth with a gentleman that was having all kinds of problems and no dietary strategies were working. He finally sucked it up and got labs and found that his prolactin was 50 (normally around 4 or so). After that, he had a pretty clear roadmap of what to do.

regrowhairhero wrote:Also looks like your hair is a bit wavy now..? Was it always naturally like that?

I've grown in out a bit, and yeah, it's gotten a little out-of-control wavy. Oddly enough my hair went straight a few years ago when I felt miserable.

Last edited by droddy on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
droddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:14 am

danthethinningman wrote:
okay let me be more specific. Can you explain the relationship between cations and carbon dioxide?

I think the cell's "ion gradients" are maintained by "efficient" oxidative mitochondrial metabolism (i.e., glucose to carbon dioxide).

When carbon dioxide isn't produced vigorously, and oxidation fails, the cell can't organize itself properly taking up an excess of calcium and sodium.

danthethinningman wrote:How can one increase carnie dioxide without risking CO2 retention, this means in my exp. inability to burp.

Look into the "Haldane Effect" and altitudes effects on health -- I think there are a lot of benefits to having increased co2 tissue saturation. It would essentially mean that the tissues could use glucose and oxygen efficiently, among other things.

Last edited by droddy on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
droddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:15 am

okay

how you reduce prolactin ?

also, aren't the problems you mentioned just thyroid and adrenal problems ?

You can get supplement formulas for that, and from looking at the ingredients in those formulas, you can sort of backwards engineer what is currently wrong with your body.

iuyyighghghgkh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:21 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Yeah, I get confused. Everyone advocates K2 to get rid of calcium build up but does that not deplete calcium that could be beneficial? And is it not useful to supplement calcium as well?

It seems weird, but I think that low calcium diets cause soft tissue calcification.

Not eating enough calcium (or eating an excess of phosphate) increases the functioning of substances (e.g., prolactin, parathyroid hormone, etc.) that remove calcium from your bones. Eating enough calcium suppresses them.

K2 does lots of interesting hair protective things, including lowering estrogen.

Here is an article by Chris Masterjohn explaining how Co2 is cofactor for k2 and the rest of the fat soluble vitamins: http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/nutritional-adjuncts-to-the-fat-soluble-vitamins/

Last edited by droddy on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
droddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  droddy on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:28 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:how you reduce prolactin ?

Calcium and sodium can do it. Sometimes a thyroid supplement.

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:also, aren't the problems you mentioned just thyroid and adrenal problems ?

Yeah, I think low thyroid function is the general problem.

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:You can get supplement formulas for that, and from looking at the ingredients in those formulas, you can sort of backwards engineer what is currently wrong with your body.

Personally, I prefer to take as few supplements as possible, which usually means thyroid, vitamin D (on my skin), vitamin K (on my skin) and aspirin.
droddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:27 am

droddy

i had elevated prolactin (doc gave me dopamine agonist drugs) and elevated PTH.
I am trying to avoid dairy because i live in town and there is no way to get some raw milk. Pasteurized i know that is not healthy.

So, you think that i should raise my calcium intake? Could you link me a calcium supplement that is safe? (not egg shells)

TNT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top